This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best canon l lens for video . We would recommend using Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens for SLR Cameras as it is our top pick for you
Best canon l lens for video Review :
Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens for SLR Cameras
52 used from $429.00
- 17 40 millimeter ultra wide angle zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture for Canon SLR Cameras. Diagonal angle of view 104° 57° 30'
- 3 aspherical lens elements and super UD glass element create superior optics in all conditions, Closest focusing distance: 0.9 feet
- Powerful ring type ultrasonic monitor (USM) produces fast and silent autofocusing, Focuses as close as 11 inches, supports screw in 77 millimeter filters or up to 3 gel filters. Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques
- Suitable for Wedding/Nature Photography, Weather resistant construction, Water and Dust Resistant, measures 3.3 inches in diameter, 1 year warranty
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon. The product must be registered within 30 days of the purchase date to be eligible
Canon EOS R Mirrorless Full Frame w/RF 24-105mm F4 L IS USM Lens Kit - Vlogging Camera 4K, Content Creator Camera, Wi-Fi, 30.3 MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor, Dual Pixel CMOS AF (Body + Lens)
3 used from $2,449.99
- RF 24 105 millimetre f 4L is USM Lens
- 30.3 Megapixel full frame CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor
- Dual pixel CMOS AF with 5, 655 manually selectable AF points
- 4K 30P with Canon log and 10 bit 4: 2: 2 HDMI output
- Built in EVF with 3.69 million dots, Vari Angle Touchscreen LCD and dot matrix LCD panel. Magnification:Approx. 0.76 (with 50 millimeter lens at infinity, 1 m 1)
Canon EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens, Black - 1380C002
- All-new optical design with significant improvements in peripheral brightness.
- High-performance standard zoom lens with constant f/4L aperture and a broad angle of view covering from wide angle to mid-telephoto.
- Air Sphere Coating (ASC) helps to significantly reduce flare and ghosting. Diagonal Angle of View:84°00' - 23° 20'
- Image Stabilizer performance at up to 4 stops* of shake correction helps capture sharp images. Lens Construction: 17 elements in 12 groups
- Circular Aperture (10 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds.
Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 IS Macro STM Lens, Black - 2973C002
8 used from $449.00
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x magnification Ratio
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Control ring for direct setting changes
- Optical image stabilization at up to 5 Stops of shake Correction
- 12 pin Communication system
Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless RF Mount Cameras [EOS R, EOS RP, EOS R5, EOS R6](4515C002)
- Compact, Lightweight Fixed 50 millimeter Focal Length Lens.
- Large F, 1.8 Aperture for Low-Light Photography and Creative Background Blur
- A Stepping Motor (Gear-Type STM) Provides Smooth and Quiet Continuous AF During Video Recording, As Well As When Shooting Photos
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes
- Optimized Lens Placement and Coatings Help Deliver Outstanding Color Balance, While Minimizing Ghosting and Flare
David Busch's Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D Guide to Digital SLR Photography (David Busch's Digital Photography Guides)
35 used from $2.65
- Used Book in Good Condition
Canon RF 24-70mm F2.8 L IS USM Lens, Black
5 used from $2,595.00
- High image quality and bright f/2.8 aperture zoom RF L lens
- Optical image stabilization of up to 5 Stops* of shake correction
- High speed, smooth and quiet autofocus with Nano USM
- Min. Focusing distance of 0.69 ft by 0.21M (wide), 1.25 ft. by 0.38M (tele)
- A control ring for direct setting changes
Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8 L IS USM Lens, Telephoto Zoom Lens, 3792C002
4 used from $2,697.30
- High image quality and bright f/2.8 aperture telephoto zoom RF L lens.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Optical image stabilization with up to 5 Stops of shake correction
- High speed, smooth and quiet autofocus with dual Nano USM.
- Minimum focusing distance of 2.3 ft. by 0.7 M.
Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
28 used from $115.99
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- Focal length & maximum aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
The best canon l lens for video brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the canon l lens for video from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the canon l lens for video I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the canon l lens for video in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a canon l lens for video. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a canon l lens for video. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your canon l lens for video and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most canon l lens for videos fall within the price range of $ 499 to $ 2399. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens for SLR Cameras.
If you want something medium range, choose Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 IS Macro STM Lens, Black – 2973C002. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Canon RF 24-70mm F2.8 L IS USM Lens, Black
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the canon l lens for video you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Canon RF 24-70mm F2.8 L IS USM Lens, Black
3. The brand
Buying the canon l lens for video from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your canon l lens for video to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a canon l lens for video from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best canon l lens for video?
The best canon l lens for video is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens for SLR Cameras
Are there any good deals on canon l lens for video?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest canon l lens for video?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Canon RF 24-70mm F2.8 L IS USM Lens, Black
Where can I buy the canon l lens for video?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best canon l lens for video
We hope you liked the canon l lens for videos that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,