This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best chromebooks . We would recommend using HP 1FX82UT#ABA Chromebook – 11 G5 EE 11.6 inches 1366 x 768 Intel Celeron N3060 Dual core (2 Core) 1.60 GHz 4 GB RAM 16 GB SSD 16 GB Flash Memory Chrome OS HD Graphics 400 (Renewed) as it is our top pick for you
Best chromebooks Review :
HP 1FX82UT#ABA Chromebook - 11 G5 EE 11.6 inches 1366 x 768 Intel Celeron N3060 Dual core (2 Core) 1.60 GHz 4 GB RAM 16 GB SSD 16 GB Flash Memory Chrome OS HD Graphics 400 (Renewed)
- This Chromebook is light and fast utilizing an Intel Celeron 1.60 GHz processor and weighing in at 2.71.
- Access up to 16GB of storage quickly and efficiently with 4GB of Ram.
- Turn on your Chromebook in seconds thanks to the user friendly Chrome OS and access your favorite apps anywhere with Wifi to keep your day going smoothly without a hitch.
Lenovo 11.6inch Chromebook, Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor, 4GB RAM, 32GB eMMC SSD, WiFi, Bluetooth, Chrome OS(Renewed)
- Processor: Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor
- Display: 11.6" HD (1366x768) TN Backlit 250nits Anti-glare
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 2.4 GHz RAM, Internal storage: 32GB eMMC Solid State Drive, Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 600
- Wireless: 2x2 802.11AC Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1 Combo, Audio: 2x2W speakers
- Webcam: Front-Facing 720p HD Webcam with Integrated Microphone, Product weight: 2.42 lbs, Operating system: Chrome OS
Lenovo Chromebook C330 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop, 11.6-Inch HD (1366 x 768) IPS Display, MediaTek MT8173C Processor, 4GB LPDDR3, 64 GB eMMC, Chrome OS, 81HY0000US, Blizzard White
33 used from $213.43
- Get high performance when you need it – The Chromebook C330 boots up in seconds and features easy-to-use Chrome OS, plenty of memory and storage, and so much more
- Sleek, stylish, and secure, this 360⁰ convertible laptop is less than 1-inch thin and about the weight of a hardback book, with an 11-inch touchscreen display that's perfect for day-to-day computing and multimedia, on or offline
- The Lenovo Chromebook C330 is easy to use, offers built-in virus protection and keeps going with long battery life. No setup needed – Just login with a Google account so emails, maps, documents, and photos stay with you via cloud storage
- Built to connect, this notebook computer includes a variety of USB ports for effortless connectivity. Plus, stay in touch with the built-in camera. Bluetooth 4.2
- Users love it; "High end features for a low price," says one happy reviewer. Another adds, "This Chromebook has far exceeded my expectations. The speed is snappy and the device responds quickly to gestures and commands."
Acer Chromebook Spin 311 Convertible Laptop, Intel Celeron N4020, 11.6" HD Touch, 4GB LPDDR4, 32GB eMMC, Gigabit Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.0, Google Chrome, CP311-2H-C679
5 used from $219.99
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS - An operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- Acer CP311-2H-C679 convertible Chromebook comes with 11.6” HD Touch IPS Display, Intel Celeron N4020, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 32GB eMMC, Google Chrome and up to 10-hours battery life.
HP Chromebook 14 - 14" HD Non-Touch Intel Pentium Silver N5000, Intel UHD Graphics 605, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, WiFi, Bluetooth, Audio by B&O, Chrome OS (Renewed)
- 14" diagonal HD, anti-glare, micro-edge, WLED-backlit, 220 nits, 45% NTSC (1366 x 768)
- Intel Pentium Silver N5000 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.7 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB L2 cache, 4 cores)
- 4 GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (onboard), 64 GB eMMC
- 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort 1.2); 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 headphone/microphone combo, Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5 combo
- 32.57 x 21.85 x 1.78 cm, 1.46 kg, HP Wide Vision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone, Audio by B&O; Dual speakers, chrome OS
Samsung Chromebook 4 + Chrome OS 15.6" Full HD Intel Celeron Processor N4000 6GB RAM 64GB eMMC Gigabit wi-FI-XE350XBA-K03US,Silver
14 used from $209.99
- Large and immersive 15.6” display in a compact frame
- Compact design - military-grade durability - Slim, under 3 pounds, and with military-grade durability, 1 it's made to handle Bumps and drops. Plus, it comes with a full-sized keyboard and trackpad.
- Ultra-fast connectivity with Gigabit Wi-Fi -with a Lightning fast Gigabit Wi-Fi connection, stream or download massive files rapidly.
- Advanced security with multiple layers of built-in virus protection
- 10.5 hours of battery life - delivers up to 12 hours) of battery on a full charge that quickly recharges on a USB-C charger.
Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 13" Laptop, FHD (1920 x 1080) Touch Display, Intel Core i3-10110U Processor, 4GB DDR4 Onboard RAM, 64GB eMMC, Intel Integrated Graphics, Chrome OS, 82B80006UX, Graphite Grey
29 used from $291.82
- Work from home, school, or anywhere with the outstanding combination of performance, connectivity, and entertainment enabled by 10th generation InteI Core processors. The Lenovo Flex 5 offers intelligent performance features that adapt to you for a personalized, intuitive, and responsive experience
- This 2-in-1 laptop combines a keyboard and touchscreen to make it easy to interact with everything on your display. You can also use the Lenovo digital pen (sold separately) to quickly write, click or drag files right on the screen
- The 13-inch FHD display in this slim, light 360° convertible Chromebook offers beautiful visuals, while narrow bezels minimize distractions. Two user-facing stereo speakers keep you immersed in the experience
- Use your Google account to easily access files, videos, music, and documents stored on the cloud from anywhere. With up to 10 hours of battery life, you'll stay productive
- Connect with the built-in webcam, 2 USB Type-C ports, a USB Type-A port, and an audio jack. It also has the latest Intel Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0 a fast, reliable connection
Acer Chromebook 11.6in Intel Celeron Dual-Core 1.5 GHz 4 GB Ram 16GB SSD Chrome OS|C740-C4PE (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day , and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on
- Intel Celeron 3205U Dual-core 1. 50 GHz
- 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- 16 GB Solid-State Drive
- 11. 6-Inch HD Screen, Intel HD Graphics
Laptop HP X360 14a Chromebook 14" HD Touchscreen, Entertaining from Any Angle Intel Celeron, 4GB DDR4 64GB eMMC WiFi Webcam Stereo Speakers Bluetooth 4.2 Chrome Blue Metallic Color (Renewed)
- 14inch diagonal, HD 1366 into 768, touch, micro-edge, BrightView, 220 nits, 45percent NTSC, Intel Celeron N4020 1point1 GHz base frequency, upto 2point8 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB L2 cache, 2 cores
- 4GB DDR4 2666 SDRAM onboard, 64GB eMMC Storage
- Intel UHD Graphics, 1 microSD media card reader, Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX 201 2into2 and Bluetooth 5 Combo
- 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps signaling rate USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort 1point2 1 SuperSpeed USB Type A 5Gbps signaling rate 1 headphone or microphone combo, HP Wide Vision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone
- Audio by Bang & Olufsen Dual speakers, Operating system Chrome OS NOTE 1 headphone or microphone combo is an external port and it is not an accessory included
The best chromebooks brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the chromebooks from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the chromebooks I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the chromebooks in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a chromebooks. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a chromebooks. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your chromebooks and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most chromebookss fall within the price range of $ 97.99 to $ 329.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the HP 1FX82UT#ABA Chromebook – 11 G5 EE 11.6 inches 1366 x 768 Intel Celeron N3060 Dual core (2 Core) 1.60 GHz 4 GB RAM 16 GB SSD 16 GB Flash Memory Chrome OS HD Graphics 400 (Renewed).
If you want something medium range, choose Acer Chromebook Spin 311 Convertible Laptop, Intel Celeron N4020, 11.6″ HD Touch, 4GB LPDDR4, 32GB eMMC, Gigabit Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.0, Google Chrome, CP311-2H-C679. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 13″ Laptop, FHD (1920 x 1080) Touch Display, Intel Core i3-10110U Processor, 4GB DDR4 Onboard RAM, 64GB eMMC, Intel Integrated Graphics, Chrome OS, 82B80006UX, Graphite Grey
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the chromebooks you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 13″ Laptop, FHD (1920 x 1080) Touch Display, Intel Core i3-10110U Processor, 4GB DDR4 Onboard RAM, 64GB eMMC, Intel Integrated Graphics, Chrome OS, 82B80006UX, Graphite Grey
3. The brand
Buying the chromebooks from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your chromebooks to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a chromebooks from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best chromebooks?
The best chromebooks is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is HP 1FX82UT#ABA Chromebook – 11 G5 EE 11.6 inches 1366 x 768 Intel Celeron N3060 Dual core (2 Core) 1.60 GHz 4 GB RAM 16 GB SSD 16 GB Flash Memory Chrome OS HD Graphics 400 (Renewed)
Are there any good deals on chromebooks?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest chromebooks?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 13″ Laptop, FHD (1920 x 1080) Touch Display, Intel Core i3-10110U Processor, 4GB DDR4 Onboard RAM, 64GB eMMC, Intel Integrated Graphics, Chrome OS, 82B80006UX, Graphite Grey
Where can I buy the chromebooks?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best chromebooks
We hope you liked the chromebookss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,