In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen laptops for video editing . We would recommend using 2021 HP Stream 14″ HD Laptop Computer, Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-core Processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB eMMC, Intel HD Graphics, 1 Year Office 365, Webcam, HDMI, Windows 10S, White, 128GB SnowBell USB Card as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 best laptops for video editing review:
2021 HP Stream 14" HD Laptop Computer, Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-core Processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB eMMC, Intel HD Graphics, 1 Year Office 365, Webcam, HDMI, Windows 10S, White, 128GB SnowBell USB Card
1 used from $299.00
- 14" diagonal HD Display, 1366 x 768 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare Energy-efficient WLED screen.
- Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor, Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, two-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 4GB DDR4 RAM, Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 64GB eMMC flash memory, This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- Standard Keyboard, Allows you to enjoy comfortable and accurate typing. Intel Graphics with shared video memory provide solid image quality for Internet use, movies, basic photo editing and casual gaming. Stereo speakers & Built-In Camera with Built-In Microphone.
- Windows 10 S included. 3-cell Lithium-ion battery, 13.3" x 8.9" x 0.7", 3.22 lbs. 2x USB 3.1 Type A, 1x USB 2.0 Type A, 1x HDMI output expands your viewing options, 1x Headphone/microphone combo jack, 1x Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer. Wireless-AC and Bluetooth, White, Bonus 128GB SnowBell USB Card.
2021 Acer Aspire 5 Slim 15.6" FHD Laptop Computer, AMD Ryzen 3-3200U CPU, 8GB RAM, 128GB PCIe SSD, Backlit Keyboard, AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics, HD Webcam, Win 10S, Silver, 32GB SnowBell USB Card
- 【Upgraded】Seal is opened for upgrade only, 1-Year warranty on Upgraded RAM/SSD from Snow Bell, and original 1-Year Manufacture warranty on remaining components. 【15.6" FHD IPS Display】1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare Energy-efficient Widescreen LED.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Processor, Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, four-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 8GB DDR4 RAM, Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 128GB PCIe SSD Save files fast and store more data. With plenty amounts of storage and advanced communication power, great for major gaming, multiple servers, backups, and more.
- Backlit Keyboard Allows you to enjoy comfortable and accurate typing, even in dim lighting. AMD Radeon Vega 3 graphics graphics with shared video memory provide solid image quality for Internet use, movies, basic photo editing and casual gaming. Two Built-in Stereo Speakers & Built-in HD Webcam with Built-In Microphone.
- Windows 10 in S Mode included. Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 7.5-hours Battery Life, 14.31" x 9.74" x 0.71", 3.97 lbs. 2x USB 2.0 Ports, 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 1x HDMI output expands your viewing options, 1x Headphone/microphone combo jack, 1x RJ-45. Wireless-AC and Bluetooth, Silver, Bonus 32GB SnowBell USB Card.
Adobe Premiere Pro | Video editing and production software | 12-month Subscription with auto-renewal, billed monthly, PC/Mac
- Premiere Pro is a video editing software app for film, TV, and the web
- Turn raw footage into flawless productions. Edit, adjust color, refine audio, and more
- Existing subscribers must first complete current membership term before linking new subscription term
- Premiere Pro is used by Hollywood filmmakers, TV editors, YouTubers, videographers — anyone with a story to tell, including you
- Edit footage in any modern format, from 8K to virtual reality
Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 14.0" Laptop, 14.0" HD (1366 x 768) Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64 GB SSD Storage, Intel UHD Graphics 600, Win 10 in S Mode, 81VU0079US, Ice Blue
- This everyday laptop is powered by an Intel Celeron N4020 processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, and 64 GB M.2 PCIe SSD storage
- Enjoy videos or browse online on a 14" HD display panel, framed by narrow bezels
- Dolby Audio delivers crystal-clear sound through the built-in dual stereo speakers
- Light and slim, this Windows 10 laptop computer (S mode) weighs just over 3 lbs and is less than 1 inch thick
- WiFi 802.11 ac and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity; ports include 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 12 (Type-A), microSD Card Reader; HDMI; Microphone / Earphone Combo
Contour Design ShuttlePRO V.2 - Editing Shuttle with 15 Programmable Buttons - Ergonomic Video Editing Equipment Compatible with Mac and PC Systems
5 used from $85.73
- ENHANCED MULTIMEDIA EDITING: Whether you're working in video, audio, photography, graphic design or any creative setting the Shuttle is a multimedia controller that helps maximize productivity, allowing you to focus on what matters: creating.
- SPEED UP YOUR WORKFLOW: Emulating and sorting all of your favorite keyboard shortcuts, our jog shuttle controller features intuitive app detection, variable speed timeline scrubbing, and shortcut buttons, allowing you to find the perfect spot for your edit.
- FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE: Featuring 15 programmable buttons, our one handed controller comes loaded with preset shortcuts for over 100 of the most popular software programs. Each shortcut for every button is fully customizable to the hotkey of your choice!
- MAC & PC COMPATIBLE: The ShuttlePRO V.2 is compatible with PC and Mac, providing a video editing controller for computer users across both operating systems! Optimize your home and office computer editing workflow with our ShuttlePRO V.2!
- PROACTIVE & REACTIVE SOLUTIONS: We are committed to providing ergonomic computer accessories that promote preventative posture variation, as well as solutions that allow those already suffering from computer related ailments to work pain free!
Video & TV Cast for Fire TV: Best Browser to stream any web-video on HD-TV displays
- 1# TV Cast App since 2014 - Best Video Casting Performance
- Stream and watch videos from your phone or tablet
- Supports webvideos, online movies, livestreams
- Stream personal media from your device
- Integrated browser to search and stream videos with just one tap
(Renewed) Samsung Chromebook XE303C12-A01 11.6-inch, Exynos 5250, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD, Silver
- Chrome OS, Samsung Exynos 5250 Dual Core Processor
- Display: 11. 6" LED HD 1366 x 768 16: 9, Ports: HDMI, Headphone/MIC combo, 1 x USB 3. 0 + 1 x USB 2. 0, 3- in-1 (SD/SDHC/SDXC)
- Memory: 2 GB DDR3L RAM, 16GB Solid State Drive
- Built-in dual band Wi-Fi 802. 11 a/b/g/n, Webcam, 3W Stereo Speaker
- This Chromebook is not compatible with Current Updated Google Operating System
Premiere Pro for Filmmakers (The Digital Filmmaking Handbook Presents)
4 used from $44.60
|Is Adult Product|
|Number Of Pages||340|
VideoDirector - Edit, Cut and Optimize Videos
- Edit, Cut and Optimize Videos - 4K Ultra HD
- Remove background noise, add soundtracks, creative fade-overs and filters
- Extensive library with many sound effects, classic video effects and creative filters
- Split-screen, green-screen and blue-screen and many other visual effects
- A CD disk will be delivered to you - use the activation key provided in the packaging to activate the product and remove the watermarks from your project
The best laptops for video editing brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the laptops for video editing from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the laptops for video editing I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying laptops for video editing
There are some things you should consider when buying a laptops for video editing. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a laptops for video editing. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your laptops for video editing and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most laptops for video editings fall within the price range of $ 339 to $ 102.95. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the 2021 HP Stream 14″ HD Laptop Computer, Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-core Processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB eMMC, Intel HD Graphics, 1 Year Office 365, Webcam, HDMI, Windows 10S, White, 128GB SnowBell USB Card.
If you want something medium range, choose Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 14.0″ Laptop, 14.0″ HD (1366 x 768) Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64 GB SSD Storage, Intel UHD Graphics 600, Win 10 in S Mode, 81VU0079US, Ice Blue. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the (Renewed) Samsung Chromebook XE303C12-A01 11.6-inch, Exynos 5250, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD, Silver
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the laptops for video editing you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is (Renewed) Samsung Chromebook XE303C12-A01 11.6-inch, Exynos 5250, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD, Silver
3. The brand
Buying the laptops for video editing from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your laptops for video editing to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a laptops for video editing from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best laptops for video editing?
The best laptops for video editing is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is 2021 HP Stream 14″ HD Laptop Computer, Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-core Processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB eMMC, Intel HD Graphics, 1 Year Office 365, Webcam, HDMI, Windows 10S, White, 128GB SnowBell USB Card
Are there any good deals on laptops for video editing?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest laptops for video editing?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on (Renewed) Samsung Chromebook XE303C12-A01 11.6-inch, Exynos 5250, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD, Silver
Where can I buy the laptops for video editing?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best laptops for video editing
We hope you liked the laptops for video editings that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,