In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen modular motorcycle helmets . We would recommend using 1Storm Motorcycle Modular Full Face Helmet Flip up Dual Visor Sun Shield: HB89 Matt Black; Size XL (59-60 cm 23.2/23.4 Inch) as it is our top pick for you
Best modular motorcycle helmets Review :
1Storm Motorcycle Modular Full Face Helmet Flip up Dual Visor Sun Shield: HB89 Matt Black; Size XL (59-60 cm 23.2/23.4 Inch)
- DOT Approved; Size XL (59-60 CM,23.2/23.6 Inch)
- Advanced Modular/Flip up and Dual Lens Design (inner smoked lens/outer clear shield);
- Light Weight Durable Aerodynamic Thermoplastic Alloy Shell
- Beautiful Glossy UV Protective Finish
- Removable and Washable Padding
ILM Motorcycle Dual Visor Flip up Modular Full Face Helmet DOT 6 Colors (L, Matte Black)
- High Resistance ABS Shell With Micrometrically Adjustable Strap
- Meets or Exceeds FMVSS-218 and DOT Safety Standards
- Helmet Liner / Cheek Pads are Lightweight, Soft and Easily Removable and Washable
- Sleek and Lightweight Design Reduces Wind Noise
- Modular Flip-Up Function Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fog and Wide View Clear Visor
ScorpionEXO Unisex-Adult Modular/Flip Up Adventure Touring Motorcycle Helmet (Matte Black, XX-Large) (EXO-AT950 Solid)
- DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified
BELL SRT Modular Helmet - Blackout (Large) (Matte/Gloss Black)
- Bell invents the protection for breaking boundaries.
- Their purpose is to enable awesomeness.
- For 60 years they've answered that challenge and spawned many industry firsts.
- Bell helmets set the standards of the day.
- They were intended to help Bell's consumer live, drive, ride, and thrive.
Shoei Neotec II Splicer Helmet (Medium) (White)
1 used from $724.99
- SHOEI NEOTEC II - Experience the Versatility.
- When SHOEI first introduced the NEOTEC in 2011, riders worldwide realized not all modular helmets were created equal.
- With its lightweight, highly-aerodynamic shell, advanced noise reduction, and optimal vision protection, all combined with an ease of use (critical to a modular helmet), SHOEI had indeed achieved new heights in head gear design.
- But that was just the beginning.
- Now, with the NEOTEC II, SHOEI has not only improved on already outstanding features, but also introduced design advances to bring their premiere modular design into a whole new era.
ILM Bluetooth Integrated Modular Flip up Full Face Motorcycle Helmet Sun Shield Mp3 Intercom (L, Matte Black)
- Bluetooth 3.0 Technology. 8 Hours of Talk Time and 110 Hours of Standby. Fully Washable Microfiber Liner and Adjustable Vents. This Helmet May Run 1 Size Smaller Due to Built-in Bluetooth Module. The size of this helmet: M: 55-56CM, L: 57-58CM, XL: 59-60CM.
- One Touch Control for Calling, Answering, Rejecting Incoming Calls and Redialing. Incoming Phone Call Overrides Intercom, Music, FM Radio and GPS Navigation Audio.
- Supports a Max distance of up to 1000 Feet Between Two Riders Using the Intercom. 2 High Quality Built-in Speakers with Full Stereo Sound.
- Meets or Exceeds DOT Safety Standards. DSP Echo Cancellation and Noise Suppression Technology Offers High Quality Voice at High Speeds.
- Known issues with the Bluetooth System -- When the helmet Bluetooth system hasn’t been used for a long time, the battery will enter deep sleep mode. During this time, Bluetooth mode may not be available. To wake the battery up, charge the battery for about half an hour. After this charge, Bluetooth functionality will be restored. If the helmet accessories received are missing, welcome to contact ILM customer service for help.
Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet, FreedConn BM2-S Flip Up Modular Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet Voice Dial/Hands-Free Call/ 500M/ 2-3 Riders/ MP3/ FM/DOT Motorcycle Helmet with Bluetooth 3.0
- ✪ [ DOT Modular Motorcycle Helmet ] FreedConn Bluetooth helmet supports max intercom range up to 1640 feet for 2 riders talking or 3 riders pairing. We had meets and exceeds both ECE & DOT safety standards, don't worry about the safety while riding.
- ✪ [ 3.0 Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets ] Motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth 3.0 technology allows you to enjoy music, FM, GPS voice prompt and intercom stably while riding, makes team motorbike communication more convenient and efficient.
- ✪ [ Crystal Clear Sound Helmet Intercom ] Built in 2 premium speakers with full stereo sound. Advanced DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology, FreedConn Bluetooth helmet offers you clear music and intercom voice at high speed.
- ✪ [ 1 Button Control Helmets Motorbike ] Bluetooth FM helmet supports hands-free call (answering, rejecting incoming calls and redialing last number) with 1 multi-functional button. Incoming phone call overrides intercom, MP3 music, FM radio and GPS navigation audio. You can trigger Siri voice command by long press the MFB button for 2 seconds.
- ✪ [ Long Battery Life & UPGRADE Package ] 8 hours intercom talk time and 110 hours of standby. Upgrade package comes with gloves ( same size as bluetooth motorcycle helmet). M/ L/ XL motorcycle helmet with washable liner, if the size doesn't fit well, we will send you bigger or smaller liner.
Motorcycle Modular Full Face Helmet DOT Approved - YEMA YM-926 Motorbike Moped Street Bike Racing Flip-up Helmet with Sun Visor Bluetooth Space for Adult,Youth Men and Women - White,S
- Advanced Modular/flip Up and Dual Lens Design (Inner Smoked Lens/outer Clear Shield).
- Comfortable Inner Padding, Removable Washable Cheek Pads.
- Fully Adjustable Intake and Exhaust Vents to Keep Cool.
- Streamlined Aerodynamic Design Reduces Wind Noise and Drag.
- DOT Approved Quick Release Strap for a Secure Fit and Easy on and Off.For Dirt Bike ,Snowmobile,Quad, Adventure and Much More.
WANGFENG Modular Motorcycle Helmets Bluetooth+FM DOT Certification Flip Up Touring Helmets Built-in Dual-Speaker Bluetooth Headset with Microphone for Automatic Answering A,XL(61-62cm)
- ★ Multi-layer protection: The helmet shell is made of impact-resistant ABS plastic. It is sturdy and durable, safe and reliable after various processes like extrusion, blow and high waste.
- ★ Comfortable liner and pad: Protect your head with soft comfortable air fabric, fully removable and washable liner and pad to keep the helmet clean, fresh and odor free.
- ★ Aerodynamics: Equalize the front air inlet, suck in the airflow before and after the vacuum suction, provide direct ventilation and make the users feel comfortable and dry.
- ★ Professional motorcycle helmet meets or exceeds the DOT ECE FMVSS 218 standard, stylish appearance with many advanced functions. You need road bikes, racing cars, cruise ships, scooters.
- ★ Wear a Bluetooth headset: a helmet with two lenses and a Bluetooth headset can be paired with a mobile phone. Listening to music automatically answers calls and other content, is easy to install, and has a high quality stereo system so you can switch seamlessly between calls and music while driving.
The popular modular motorcycle helmets brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the modular motorcycle helmets from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the modular motorcycle helmets I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying modular motorcycle helmets
There are some things you should consider when buying a modular motorcycle helmets. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a modular motorcycle helmets. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your modular motorcycle helmets and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most modular motorcycle helmetss fall within the price range of $ 64.95 to $ 219.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the 1Storm Motorcycle Modular Full Face Helmet Flip up Dual Visor Sun Shield: HB89 Matt Black; Size XL (59-60 cm 23.2/23.4 Inch).
If you want something medium range, choose BELL SRT Modular Helmet – Blackout (Large) (Matte/Gloss Black). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet, FreedConn BM2-S Flip Up Modular Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet Voice Dial/Hands-Free Call/ 500M/ 2-3 Riders/ MP3/ FM/DOT Motorcycle Helmet with Bluetooth 3.0
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the modular motorcycle helmets you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet, FreedConn BM2-S Flip Up Modular Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet Voice Dial/Hands-Free Call/ 500M/ 2-3 Riders/ MP3/ FM/DOT Motorcycle Helmet with Bluetooth 3.0
3. The brand
Buying the modular motorcycle helmets from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your modular motorcycle helmets to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a modular motorcycle helmets from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best modular motorcycle helmets?
The best modular motorcycle helmets is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is 1Storm Motorcycle Modular Full Face Helmet Flip up Dual Visor Sun Shield: HB89 Matt Black; Size XL (59-60 cm 23.2/23.4 Inch)
Are there any good deals on modular motorcycle helmets?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest modular motorcycle helmets?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet, FreedConn BM2-S Flip Up Modular Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet Voice Dial/Hands-Free Call/ 500M/ 2-3 Riders/ MP3/ FM/DOT Motorcycle Helmet with Bluetooth 3.0
Where can I buy the modular motorcycle helmets?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best modular motorcycle helmets
We hope you liked the modular motorcycle helmetss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,