This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best prime lenses for nikon cameras . We would recommend using Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens as it is available at reasonable price
Top 9 best prime lenses for nikon cameras review:
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens
37 used from $157.49
- Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX format prime lens. The picture angle with 35 millimeter (135) format is 47 degree and the maximum reproduction ratio is 0.15X
- Focal length 50 millimeter, minimum focus distance 1.48 feet (0.45 meter)
- Newly developed optical system with aspherical lens element, exclusive Nikon silent wave motor (SWM)
- M/a focus mode switch, filter thread 58 millimeter, autofocus: Yes. Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera lens mounting flange): Approximately 2.83 inches diameter x 2.01 inches
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both fx and dx format d SLRS
YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8N Standard Prime Lens Large Aperture Auto Manual Focus AF MF for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- F/1. 8 large aperture which helps to separate the subject from background;
- A great prime lens that is an excellent addition to the Nikon 12-50mm kit lens;
- Supports auto focus and manual focus modes; supports full-frame and APS-C Format cameras;
- Adopts Gold Plated metal contacts, which effectively improves the signal Conductivity and corrosion resistance;
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera Shooting modes, and parameters used to take pictures can be displayed in the exit information;
Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
17 used from $94.97
- Note : Autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses, and offers quick and precise focusing performance. Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the lens may be used with manual focus only
- Lens not zoomable. Focal Length : 50 millimeter , Minimum Focus Distance - 1.5 ft.( 0.45 meter)
- FX in DX Crop Mode 35 millimeter Film; Lens Case: CL-30S
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use. Maximum angle of view (DX-format) 31°30'
- NOTE: Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50 millimeter f/1.8D may be used with manual focus only.Maximum Angle of View (FX-format):46°
Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Fast, f/1.8 prime lens is perfect for low-light conditions, travel, environmental portrait and general photography, Engineered for Nikon DX-format D-SLRS, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G lens renders a picture angle approximating the classic normal angle of view of a 50mm lens on a Nikon FXformat digital SLR or 35mm film camera
- Aspherical lens element minimizes coma and other types of lens aberrations, further improving image integrity, Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers color consistency and reduced flare, Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus
- Close focusing to 1 foot for creative perspectives and versatility, Rounded 7-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural, Accepts 52mm filter attachments
YONGNUO YN35mm F2 Lens 1:2 AF/MF Wide-Angle Fixed/Prime Auto Focus Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Support Auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode, full line of the products are glass lenses.
- The aperture blades up to 7 pieces, which allows you able to shoot the near-circular diffuse plaques, appropriately narrow the apertures can shoot the 14 astral effect.
- Adopts chrome high precision metal bayonet, which effectively Improve the goodness to fit the camera body and the bayonet strength, wear and corrosion resistance for durable use.
- Supports full-frame and APS-C Format cameras, supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes, and can be displayed the aperture data in the exit information.
- Multi-coated lenses, effectively Improve the transmittance and suppress the ghosting and flare when in backlight shooting, adopts Gold plating for the metal contacts, effectively Improve the signal Conductivity and corrosion resistance.
Nikon 2137 50mm f/1.8D Auto Focus Nikkor Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras (Renewed)
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
- Great for travel and for shooting full-length portraits in available light, Distortion-free images with superb resolution and color rendition
- Provides high-contrast images even at maximum aperture
- Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, and D5500 cameras, and the lens may be used with manual focus only.
NIKON NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S Standard Fast Prime Lens for Nikon Z Mirrorless Cameras
6 used from $544.94
- Fast 50mm prime for Z Mirrorless cameras
- Uncanny f/1.8 performance, extreme sharpness and virtually zero distortion
- New ultra-quiet stepping motor for silent focusing
- Beautiful bokeh and superior Low-light performance
- 5-Axis Dual detect optical VR powered by Z cameras
NIKON NIKKOR Z 24mm f/1.8 S Wide Angle Fast Prime Lens for Nikon Z Mirrorless Cameras
5 used from $874.98
- Package Dimensions: 22.86 H x 11.68 L x 14.22 W (centimetres)
- Package Weight: 0.82 kilograms
- Powered by an ultra-quiet stepping motor
- Country of Origin : China
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED Fixed Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
25 used from $398.00
- Lens not zoomable; 35 millimeter focal length, Macro Focus Range : 0.25 meter
- 52.5 millimeter equivalent focal length on DX Format cameras; F1.8 maximum aperture, F16 minimum
- Ultrasonic type AF motor with full time manual focusing; 58 millimeter filters; Note: Refer the user manual before use
- Note: This is an FX format F mount lens. FX and DX lenses can be mounted on all Nikon DSLR cameras. However, using a DX lens on an FX camera or an FX lens on a DX camera will result in a 1.5x crop factor
- 35 millimeter focal length, macro focus range: 0.25 meter. Rear focusing system
The best prime lenses for nikon cameras brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the prime lenses for nikon cameras from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the prime lenses for nikon cameras I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying prime lenses for nikon cameras
There are some things you should consider when buying a prime lenses for nikon cameras. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a prime lenses for nikon cameras. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your prime lenses for nikon cameras and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most prime lenses for nikon camerass fall within the price range of $ 196.95 to $ 596.95. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens.
If you want something medium range, choose Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the NIKON NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S Standard Fast Prime Lens for Nikon Z Mirrorless Cameras
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the prime lenses for nikon cameras you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is NIKON NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S Standard Fast Prime Lens for Nikon Z Mirrorless Cameras
3. The brand
Buying the prime lenses for nikon cameras from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your prime lenses for nikon cameras to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a prime lenses for nikon cameras from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best prime lenses for nikon cameras?
The best prime lenses for nikon cameras is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens
Are there any good deals on prime lenses for nikon cameras?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest prime lenses for nikon cameras?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on NIKON NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S Standard Fast Prime Lens for Nikon Z Mirrorless Cameras
Where can I buy the prime lenses for nikon cameras?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best prime lenses for nikon cameras
We hope you liked the prime lenses for nikon camerass that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,