How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best electronic brake controls . We would recommend using Tekonsha 90160 Primus IQ Electronic Brake Control as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Top 9 best electronic brake controls review:
Tekonsha 90160 Primus IQ Electronic Brake Control
6 used from $50.75
- Utilizes Plug-N-Play port for 2-plug adapters
- Self-diagnostics features will illuminate LED readout when issues occur
- Requires T-connector to connect to vehicle (sold separately)
- Works proportionally in reverse
- Snap-in dash mounting clip and hardware included
TEKONSHA 90885 / Tekonsha Prodigy P2 Electronic Brake Control f/1-4 Axle Trailers - Proportional
1 used from $223.48
- Includes Tekonsha Prodigy P2 Electronic Brake Control f/1-4 Axle Trailers - Proportional
Tekonsha 90195 P3 Electronic Brake Control , silver
4 used from $120.54
- A distinct, easy-to-read LCD display with multiple screen color options, displays in English, French or Spanish
- Diagnostics show output current, battery, brake, and output voltage and warning system alerts to No Trailer Brake situations
- Boost feature allows for different levels of customized braking, select Electric over Hydraulic or Electric trailer brake mode
- Integrated Plug-N-Play port for 2-plug adapters and Snap-in mounting clip allows user to remove and store the control when not in use
Tekonsha 9030 Voyager Electronic Brake Control , Black
- Electric trailer brake control for up to 4 braking axles
- Broad control range makes setting quick and easy
- As braking power is applied, the LED changes color gradually from green, completed circuit, to red, to indicate relative braking power
- Advanced electronics minimize false braking for smoother ride
- Plug-N-Play feature allows quick and easy connection
Draw-Tite 5504 Activator IV Electronic Brake Control , silver
- Activator IV Electronic Brake Control for 1 to 4 Axle Trailers; Timed Actuated
- Compact design with Up-front push buttons for Sync and Output
- Illuminated LED output indicator and front display; view at almost any angle
- Smooth and simple installation, Plug and Play feature allows quick and easy connection
- Mounting hardware included
REESE Towpower 8507111 Brakeman IV Digital Brake Control, Small Compact Design
1 used from $35.13
- INSTALLS QUICKLY: This 100% solid-state electronic with a small compact design mounts in any direction, no leveling required. Pre-wired plug-and-play feature allows for quick and easy connection to 2-, 4-, 6- and 8- brake systems.
- ADJUSTS EASILY: Two separate easy push-button adjustment controls (output and sync) allow for not only different trailer weights (output) but also the speed of activation (sync) depending on your driving style.
- DIGITAL DISPLAY: Bright and prominent digital display clearly indicates the output setting, sync setting, brake overload or short connection.
Tekonsha 90885C Prodigy P2 Universal Super Intelligent High Powered Electronic Trailer Brake Control System
- UNIVERSAL SYSTEM: Universal electronic brake control system designed to make trailer towing safer and easier
- FITS 1 TO 4 AXLES: Fits 1 to 4 axle trailers to deliver a signal from your vehicle's brakes to your trailer
- BATTERY PROTECTION: Features reverse battery protection for both vehicle and breakaway
- MOUNTING VERSATILITY: Numerous mounting options offer versatile installation
- INCLUDES 1 BRAKE SYSTEM: Includes 1 electronic brake control system for 1 to 4 axle trailers
Draw-Tite 5535 Trailer Brake Control (I-Command Electronic - Proportional)
1 used from $57.61
- Requires no leveling with "up-front" buttons for easy access to Output and Boost, easily controls trailers with up to 4 axles
- Proportional brake control means sure, even stopping power
- Boost feature gives the ability to apply more initial trailer braking when road conditions warrant
- Diagnostic features incorporated in LED display for easy review; reverse battery protection; automatically achieves proper level and compensates for uphill/downhill travel
- Plug and play feature allows for quick and easy connection; bracket, mounting hardware, and comprehensive instructions included
ACDelco GM Original Equipment 19207520 Electronic Brake Control Module with 12 Seals
- Made in Mexico
- Package height :15.494 cm
- Package length :17.526 cm
- Package width :17.018 cm
Top electronic brake controls brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the electronic brake controls from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the electronic brake controls I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the electronic brake controls in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a electronic brake controls. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a electronic brake controls. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your electronic brake controls and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most electronic brake controlss fall within the price range of $ 70.3 to $ 115.77. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Tekonsha 90160 Primus IQ Electronic Brake Control.
If you want something medium range, choose Tekonsha 9030 Voyager Electronic Brake Control , Black. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Tekonsha 90885C Prodigy P2 Universal Super Intelligent High Powered Electronic Trailer Brake Control System
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the electronic brake controls you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Tekonsha 90885C Prodigy P2 Universal Super Intelligent High Powered Electronic Trailer Brake Control System
3. The brand
Buying the electronic brake controls from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your electronic brake controls to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a electronic brake controls from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best electronic brake controls?
The best electronic brake controls is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Tekonsha 90160 Primus IQ Electronic Brake Control
Are there any good deals on electronic brake controls?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest electronic brake controls?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Tekonsha 90885C Prodigy P2 Universal Super Intelligent High Powered Electronic Trailer Brake Control System
Where can I buy the electronic brake controls?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best electronic brake controls
We hope you liked the electronic brake controlss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,