This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best extension poles . We would recommend using Mr. LongArm 3212 Pro-Pole Extension Pole 6-to-12 Foot as it is a high-quality product
Best extension poles Review :
Mr. LongArm 3212 Pro-Pole Extension Pole 6-to-12 Foot
1 used from $22.48
- Fluted fiberglass handle for a comfortable grip in any climate
- Medium duty pole with 1-1/16-Inch composite fiberglass handle
- 7/8-Inch anodized aluminum slider won’t rust
- Universal nylar threaded end fits most standard threaded tools
- External chuck & collet locking device provides a secure lock at any extended length
Unger Professional Connect & Clean 7 - 20 Foot Telescoping Extension Multi-Purpose Pole, Window Cleaning, Dusting
- Extend your reach 7.5 to 20 feet with this 3-stage telescoping extension pole
- Great for hard-to-reach surfaces, like high outdoor windows, without the need of a ladder
- Anodized aluminum construction is strong but lightweight, ideal for squeegees and other cleaning tools (not recommended for pool cleaning attachments)
- Standard threaded tip and locking cone fit all universal thread and Unger Professional attachments as part of Unger's Connect & Clean system
- Perfect for cleaning, dusting, or changing light bulbs without a ladder
DocaPole 6-24 Foot Extension Pole - Multi-Purpose Telescopic Pole // Light Bulb Changer // Paint Roller // Duster Pole // Telescoping Pole for Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, and Hanging Lights
3 used from $54.09
- THE ONLY EXTENSION POLE YOU'LL EVER NEED – extending all the way to 24 feet from only 6 feet, this retractable extension pole performs all the hard to reach tasks typically requiring poles of two lengths; from high ceilings, walls, fans and recessed lighting indoors to gutters, tall trees, roofs and windows outdoors
- NEW STRAIGHT METAL TIP + MULTI-ANGLE TIP ATTACHMENT – new dual-tip combo meets all functional requirements; the straight metal tip will stand up to all your toughest tasks, while the newly reinforced multi-angle tip attaches to the metal tip, when required, to provide over 180 degrees of rotation to find the best pole angle for cleaning gutters, dusting ceiling fans, painting, aerial photography, home inspections, and performing other unique tasks
- EASY UPRIGHT EXTENSION AND USE – the DocaPole is easily extended straight up due to its short 6 foot retracted length, facilitating easy and safe extension indoors and in other tight places. Other long telescopic poles only retract to 8 feet and require extra room for horizontal extension before being turned upright
- COMPACT STORAGE AND TRANSPORT – short retracted pole length facilitates easy storage in the closet or hanging on a shop wall – and enables the pole to comfortably fit into a car trunk or truck bed for easy transportation while also making the pole safer for carrying indoors. The quick-release thumb lever clasps enable easy pole extension and retraction
- USE WITH ANY SCREW-ON ATTACHMENT – search DOCAPOLE ATTACHMENTS to see our line of dusting attachments - the pole’s universal metal and reinforced nylon screw tips are extra durable and work with nearly all pole attachments, including paint rollers, squeegees, dusters, cleaning brushes, retrieval hooks, fruit pickers, gutter cleaners, roof rakes, camera adapters, light bulb changers, pool skimmers, and more (ATTACHMENTS NOT INCLUDED)
EVERSPROUT 7-to-24 Foot Telescopic Extension Pole (30 Foot Reach) | Heavy-Duty Sturdy Aluminum | Easy Flip-Tab Lock Mechanism | Twist-On Metal Tip Works for Squeegee, Duster, Paint Roller (Pole only)
3 used from $60.71
- SAVE TIME, SKIP THE LADDER - REACH UP TO 30+ FEET WHEN STANDING - Adjust the 4-stage Extension Pole to any custom length from 7 feet to 24 feet (82”-285”). Reach up to 30+ feet when standing. Fits Standard US Threaded Tools (3/4” ACME Threaded Pole Tip). NOTE: Does NOT Work with ClickOn or Custom Threading.
- VERSATILE, MULTIPURPOSE WITH OVER 10X POTENTIAL USES – Use with Twist-On Household Tools (attachments sold separately). Simply twist-on the Eversprout tool of your choice: Paint Roller, Squeegee, Cobweb Duster, Ceiling Fan Duster, Feather Duster, Mop, Broom, Fruit Picker, Light Bulb Changer, Utility Hook, and others! Works with all Eversprout Attachments, 3/4” Acme Thread Tools, USA Standard Thread Tools, and Universal Thread Tools. NOTE: Does NOT Work with Click-On or Custom Threading.
- THE EVERSPROUT ADVANTAGE – 1 YEAR WARRANTY, MIND-BLOWING USA CUSTOMER SERVICE, 1 TREE PLANTED WITH EVERY ORDER – When’s the last time you had a shopping experience that ‘Wowed’ you? Probably not in a while. Here at Eversprout we match Amazing, Hand-Inspected & Packaged Products with incredible USA customer service.
- THE ULTIMATE 24 FOOT EXTENSION POLE ON THE MARKET TODAY - Sturdy, Heavy-Dusty, Durable Metal Tip, Non-Slip Comfort Hand Grips - Aluminum Pole is heavy-duty and weighs 4 pounds. Even though it’s lightweight given its size, the extension pole is Very Sturdy (for maximum sturdiness, leave a few inches of each section retracted). Non-slip eva-foam hand grips provide Protection, Extra Comfort, and Reliable Grip in wet conditions. Durable metal tip.
- EASY TO USE, FRUSTRATION FREE FLIP-TAB LOCKING MECHANISM – Extension pole has flip-tab locking mechanism that allows you to adjust to any custom length from 7 feet to 24 feet (82”-285”). No more frustrations with pole sections getting stuck from traditional twist-lock extension poles.
Purdy 140855648 Power Lock Professional Grade Extension Pole, 4-8-Feet
- Custom adjustment so the pole can lock at any length
- This products adds a great value
- This product is manufactured in United States
- Custom adjustment so the pole can lock at any length
- Locking mechanism last two times longer than the locking mechanism on the leading professional pin lock extension pole
Unger UNG TF900 Silver Plastic TelePlus Modular Telescopic Extension Pole System, 6' - 30'
- Modular telescopic extension pole system keeps you safe on the ground with ladders
- Extends from 6 ft to 30 ft
- Sections can be added or removed to create desired working length
Mr. LongArm 6512 Heavy Duty Alumiglass Extension Pole 6-to-12 Foot
6 used from $31.32
- Coarse threads for quicker lock/unlock
- Aluminum inner pole/fiberglass outer pole
- Alum glass utilizes chuck and collet lock design
- Easily adjusts to paint walls, ceilings and floors
Bates- Extension Pole, 3 Ft Pole, Telescoping Pole, Paint Pole, Extendable Pole, Paint Roller Extension Pole, Painters Pole, Extension Handle, Telescoping Handle, Telescoping Paint Roller Pole
- Professional, Multi-Purpose Extension Pole Can Be Used For Painting, Dusting, Windows Squeegeeing, And …
- Telescopic Pole With Custom Adjustment So The Pole Can Lock At Desired Length Up To 3ft
- Soft Non-Slip Foam Hand Grip Designed For Maximum Comfortability
- Paint Pole Made From Anodized Aluminum To Resist Rust And Corrosion
- Extendable Pole With Universal Tip Can Be Used With Paint Rollers, Dusters And …
6-24 Foot Telescopic Extension Pole - Multi Purpose Pole, Paint Roller, Light Bulb Changer, Duster Pole, Antenna Pole, Hanging Lights, Window, Gutter Cleaning - New Metal Tip Design - Free Duster Incl
1 used from $46.15
- The one-solution extension pole – Clean your windows, change the light bulb, clean the gutter, reach tall shelves, trees or fans with ease using our adjustable 6-24 ft telescopic pole. Complete all your “hard-to-reach” tasks without straining yourself or putting your well-being at risk.
- Essential combo tip included – Now you can use the 180-degree rotational feature of our telescopic pole to discover the best angle when it comes to completing any high project such as painting, taking photographs, dusting your ceiling fans or anything else you can think of.
- Hassle-free use & adjustment – Shorten and extend this reaching pole in less than a second with no fuss or hassle. In fact, it can be used both indoors and outdoors, especially for tight spaces and difficult to reach corners.
- Bonus microfiber feather duster – Since the most common use for our telescopic pole is cleaning and dusting, we decided to offer you a premium microfiber feather duster as a free gift, so that you can get started on your cleaning right away!
- Love it – We stand behind our extension pole and we proudly back it up with our 100% Satisfaction. In fact, we want you to get in touch with us if you are not totally thrilled with your purchase and we promise to make it right!
Top extension poles brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the extension poles from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the extension poles I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the extension poles in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a extension poles. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a extension poles. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your extension poles and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most extension poless fall within the price range of $ 25.48 to $ 39.58. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Mr. LongArm 3212 Pro-Pole Extension Pole 6-to-12 Foot.
If you want something medium range, choose EVERSPROUT 7-to-24 Foot Telescopic Extension Pole (30 Foot Reach) | Heavy-Duty Sturdy Aluminum | Easy Flip-Tab Lock Mechanism | Twist-On Metal Tip Works for Squeegee, Duster, Paint Roller (Pole only). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Mr. LongArm 6512 Heavy Duty Alumiglass Extension Pole 6-to-12 Foot
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the extension poles you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Mr. LongArm 6512 Heavy Duty Alumiglass Extension Pole 6-to-12 Foot
3. The brand
Buying the extension poles from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your extension poles to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a extension poles from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best extension poles?
The best extension poles is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Mr. LongArm 3212 Pro-Pole Extension Pole 6-to-12 Foot
Are there any good deals on extension poles?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest extension poles?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Mr. LongArm 6512 Heavy Duty Alumiglass Extension Pole 6-to-12 Foot
Where can I buy the extension poles?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best extension poles
We hope you liked the extension poless that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,