How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen mold test kits . We would recommend using Mold Armor FG500 Do It Yourself Mold Test Kit FG500, FG500 Do It Yourself Mold Test Kit, Gray as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 best mold test kits review:
Healthful Home 5-Minute Mold Test
- As Seen on the Today Show. Detect Mold Spores & Allergens in Minutes. Even If You Can't See It. No Waiting for Labs.
- Accurate and Safe! The only test that also detects spores and allergy-causing mold-particulates.
- Easy-to-use. . . three quick steps. Test for mold yourself before you rent or buy.
- Most sensitive test available. Patented technology from the U. S. PHS; Includes Expert Consultation
- Detects the worst mold types, like , that are often missed by air sampling
DIY Mold Test, Mold Testing Kit (3 tests). Lab Analysis and Expert Consultation included
- Easy, Safe and Simple to use (quick start guide and full booklet included)
- Surface test only. Not for air testing.
- Lab Fees and detailed report included in Price (except in Texas)
- Expert Consultation to explain results and discuss inspection included
- Save money vs hiring a Professional home mold inspector (3 surface tests included)
DIY Mold 3 Test Kit (Same Day Results) Expert Consultation and AIHA-LAP, LLC Accredited Lab Analysis Included
- SAME DAY TURN AROUND on the results from the day we receive your sample.
- Lab Fees Included. No additional fees are required.
- Our test kit includes 1 swab and 2 tape lifts for up to 3 separate samples.
- Free Detailed Lab Report and Free Expert Consultation included
- We test for ALL mold types for one low price
ImmunoLytics DIY Mold Test Kit for Home - Easy to Use Professional Mold Testing Kit - Individual Room Screening Package for 5 Rooms
- TEST KIT: Each mold test kit contains detailed instructions, 5 test plates, stickers and labels, proof storage pouch for wrapping plates post-testing, return shipping box, and a Lab Analysis and Consultation Form. We offer online video tutorials showing you how to test your home and how to interpret your results. Lab analysis costs $33 per plate.
- RECOMMENDED AREAS: We recommend you test for mold in areas such as your attic, basement, bedrooms, car, kitchen, laundry room, den/great room and your office at home and work. Each test plate is sufficient for a 14 foot by 14 foot room or approximately 200 square feet.
- TO TEST: Once you receive your home mold test kit, register your kit. Then, follow the step by step instructions that are included in your test kit. Our test kit tests for mold, such as black mold, as well as yeast and all other molds associated with poor air quality.
- SELF ANALYSIS: You may analyze your results at home via our Self-Analysis option. Wait 4 to 5 days for mold to develop. Analyze once visible.
- LAB ANALYSIS: When you choose to have analysis done at our state of the art lab, our highly trained analysts perform a quantitative analysis of your sample and, if mold spores are present, identify the specific mold genera (genuses). We then email a full color laboratory report and perform an optional FREE consultation. Lab analysis costs $33 per plate.
Evviva Sciences Mold Test Kit for Home - 10 Simple Mold Detection Tests - Optional Lab Analysis - Test HVAC System, Room Air, & Home Surfaces for Molds/Spores - Includes Detailed Mold ID Guide
- EXCELLENT VALUE INCLUDING 10 SEPARATE TESTS: Our mold testing kit includes 10 agar petri dishes for mold growth, 10 cotton tipped swabs, detailed mold information guide about common household molds, and an optional lab analysis (extra fee).
- TEST ROOM AIR, YOUR HVAC SYSTEM, & ANY HOUSEHOLD SURFACE: Perform mold tests in 10 different parts of your home or office with our mold detector kit. Test your walls, shower, car, sink, HVAC system, room air, and other physical surfaces.
- OPTIONAL DISCOUNT LAB ANALYSIS (EXTRA FEE REQUIRED) - Lab tests can be pricey--but with our test kit it doesn't have to be. Each purchase gives you an option to send samples to one of our partner labs at a discounted $40 per petri dish.
- IDENTIFY MOLDS WITH OUR MOLD IDENTIFICATION GUIDE: If you don't want to spend the money for the lab test, our kit comes with a downloadable guide with multiple images and information on common household molds. Compare the mold on your petri dishes with the images in our guide to help make a positive identification!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Got questions about your results? Contact us for a consultation. If you have any concerns with your home mold test kit, we will refund you in full--no questions asked.
HVAC Mold Test Kit | Professional Grade Kit Tests up to 10 Locations for Air Mold and Toxins | Easy DIY Test Kit with Lab Analysis Included
- Test up to 10 locations in your home with just one kit!
- HVAC mold testing for vents, filters and air returns
- Easy, DIY kit includes swabs, gloves, lab analysis, lab report with guidance, and industry resources
- The easiest, most cost effective mold test available!
MyMold Detective MMD105 Mold Test Kit, Professional Mold, Dust, and Allergen Tester for Home, 5-Room Kit
- MYMOLD DETECTIVE - When you purchase MyMold Detective you are taking the first step towards putting quality back in your air. Don’t worry about the air in your home, with this mold detector you can check the air in your home for mold, dust, and allergens.
- MOLD TEST KIT - The MyMold Detective mold testing kit includes everything you need to test one room for elevated mold in your air and on surfaces.
- PROFESSIONAL RESULTS - Not another petri dish! Test your home’s air quality with the only trusted, accurate, and expert-developed mold and dust testing kit.
- INCLUDED - 1 (15 liter) reusable air sampling pump, 5 indoor air sample cassettes, 1 outside air sample cassette, 1 tape lift for surface sample, and 1 mailing envelope.
- ADDITIONAL LAB REQUIREMENTS - Note: Additional lab fees required at time of online sample registration. Standard lab analysis $35 per sample.
ProLab Mold Test Kit For Home For Air And Surface Testing - Mold Test Kit Includes Expert Consultation, Pre-Paid Return Mailer, Emailed Mold Report $40 Fee Required For AIHA Lab Analysis. (MO109)
- Safe and Easy to Use. Simple instructions inside.
- The mold test kit allows you to collect Air, Surface or Bulk samples that can be sent to our AIHA Accredited Lab for one $40. 00 Lab Analysis Fee.
- Pre-Paid First Class Return envelope included to send back mold samples to the Laboratory
- Standard detailed Lab report within 7 working days via email or text through the PROLAB App
- Your detailed lab report will show detection of mold, pollen and allergens
Amatest DIY Mold Test Kit (3 test methods), Includes Lab Analysis Fee, Prepaid Freight Envelope and Expert Consultation
- Do It Yourself Mold Test Kit, lab fee and shipping included
- Safe and easy to use with accurate results
- Pre-Paid First Class Return envelope included to send back mold samples to the Laboratory
- AIHA Accredited Lab Analysis Included
- Save money before hiring a professional home mold inspector (3 tests included)
The popular mold test kits brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the mold test kits from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the mold test kits I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the mold test kits in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a mold test kits. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a mold test kits. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your mold test kits and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most mold test kitss fall within the price range of $ 8.97 to $ 33.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Mold Armor FG500 Do It Yourself Mold Test Kit FG500, FG500 Do It Yourself Mold Test Kit, Gray.
If you want something medium range, choose DIY Mold Test, Mold Testing Kit (3 tests). Lab Analysis and Expert Consultation included. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the DIY Mold 3 Test Kit (Same Day Results) Expert Consultation and AIHA-LAP, LLC Accredited Lab Analysis Included
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the mold test kits you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is DIY Mold 3 Test Kit (Same Day Results) Expert Consultation and AIHA-LAP, LLC Accredited Lab Analysis Included
3. The brand
Buying the mold test kits from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your mold test kits to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a mold test kits from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best mold test kits?
The best mold test kits is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Mold Armor FG500 Do It Yourself Mold Test Kit FG500, FG500 Do It Yourself Mold Test Kit, Gray
Are there any good deals on mold test kits?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest mold test kits?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on DIY Mold 3 Test Kit (Same Day Results) Expert Consultation and AIHA-LAP, LLC Accredited Lab Analysis Included
Where can I buy the mold test kits?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best mold test kits
We hope you liked the mold test kitss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,