In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen open back headphones . We would recommend using Philips Audio Philips SHP9500 HiFi Precision Stereo Over-Ear Headphones (Black) as it is a high-quality product
Best open back headphones Review :
Philips Audio Philips SHP9500 HiFi Precision Stereo Over-Ear Headphones (Black)
7 used from $52.79
- 50mm neodymium drivers deliver full spectrum of sound
- 1.5m cable gives you freedom of movement for indoor use
- Comfortable double layered headband cushion, breathable ear cushion for longer wearing comfort
- Finishing of connector: gold-plated, acoustic system: open, Magnet type: neodymium
- Impedance: 32 ohm, maximum power input: 200Mw, sensitivity: 101 dB, speaker diameter: 50mm, Frequency response: 12-35 000Hz
Beyerdynamic 459038 DT 990 PRO open Studio Headphone
2 used from $145.00
- Open over-ear headphones, ideal for professional mixing, mastering and editing
- Perfect for studio applications thanks to their transparent, spacious, strong bass and treble sound
- The soft, circumaural and replaceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship - Made in Germany
- Practical single-sided cable (3.0m coiled cable)
SENNHEISER HD 599 Open Back Headphone, Ivory
2 used from $136.84
- Premium, around-ear, open back headphones: Audiophile sound combined with premium design and materials
- Padded headband and luxurious velour covered ear pads perfect for long listening sessions with no pressure on the ears
- Multiple connectivity options: Robust 3 meter detachable cable and 6.3 millimeter jack and additional 1.2 meter detachable cable with 3.5 millimeter Jack
- Timeless design cues: Ivory color, matte finish together with the brown headband stitching and matte metallic detail convey quality at first glance
- Premium Components: Sennheiser engineered transducers use aluminum voice coils delivering high efficiency, excellent dynamics and extremely low distortion
Drop + Sennheiser PC38X Gaming Headset — Noise-Cancelling Microphone with Over-Ear Open-Back Design, Velour Earpads, Compatible with PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox, Mac, Mobile, and More
13 used from $158.40
- THE NEXT EVOLUTION IN GAMING HEADSETS: An upgraded version of the crowd-favorite PC37X, our latest collaboration with Sennheiser is more comfortable, more detailed, and more stunning than the original. Featuring new drivers—the PC38X delivers higher fidelity and better frequency response.
- LOCATIONAL ACCURACY: A COMPETITIVE EDGE: To put it simply, the PC38X helps you hear enemies and sense your surroundings more clearly. Thanks to the angled drivers and open-back design, it offers better stereo imaging and locational accuracy.
- VENERABLE DRIVERS: The drivers come from the same family as the Sennheiser GSP 500 and 600—two of the highest-quality gaming headsets on the market. They offer better low-end extension than the original PC37X, so your games and music feel more lifelike than ever before.
- CLEAR AMBIANCE-FREE COMMUNICATION The noise-cancelling microphone is designed for high-volume low-distance recording and is optimized to handle unpleasant pops and hisses—great for gaming Skype calls and video chatting.
- INCREASED COMFORT: The headband has been updated with a new, breathable mesh-knit pad, keeping you cooler and better supported for long sessions.
beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO Over-Ear Studio Monitor Headphones - Open-Back Stereo Construction, Wired (80 Ohm, Grey)
- Open over-ear headphones for Professional mixing, mastering, editing, and listening at home or in the studio
- Perfect for studio applications thanks to their transparent, spacious, strong bass and treble sound
- The soft, and replaceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship - made in Germany
- The world famous DT 990 PRO headphones deliver unmatched quality in sound reproduction at an incredible price. No matter your application, tracking, mixing, critical listening, even gaming, your DT 990's will deliver sound you can rely on - every time.
Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones Black
12 used from $69.99
- 53 mm drivers reproduce clear treble and midrange. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils for superior power handling. Impedance: 38 ohms
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW . Full open-air type headphones produce no sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation
- Lightweight aluminum honeycomb casing with excellent acoustic properties
- Self-adjusting 3D Wing Support provides a comfortable listening experience; total ear-fit design minimizes pressure. Maximum Input Power: 700 mW
SENNHEISER HD 660 S - HiRes Audiophile Open Back Headphone
9 used from $349.99
- Reference class open back, dynamic headphone employing new and improved transducers delivering low harmonic distortion
- Transducers are hand selected for precise (1 dB) left / right matching tolerance insure exceptional accuracy and presentation of stereo spatial characteristics
- 150 ohm nominal impedance allows direct connection to home and mobile Hires audio devices. Contact pressure: 6.0 N - 1 N
- Para aramid reinforced, detachable cables employ high conductive OFC copper to insure signal integrity with very low handling noise
- Supplied with two connection cables: One with a 6.35 millimeter stereo plug, the other a 4.4 millimeter Pentaconn balanced stereo plug. Also included is a 6.35 millimeter to 3.5 millimeter adaptor. Connectivity Technology: Wired 6.35 millimeter / 4.4 millimeter Pentaconn
Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X Gaming Headset — Noise-Cancelling Microphone with Over-Ear Open-Back Design, 10 ft Detachable Cable, and Velour Earpads,Black
21 used from $71.81
- A SENNHEISER STANDOUT REVAMPED Based on Sennheiser’s top-tier gaming headsets our Sennheiser PC37X features the same exceptional audio and microphone quality with some key tweaks to make these headphones even better
- ANGLED DRIVERS Made with drivers that are positioned at an angle which is typically seen in much more expensive headsets the PC37X maximizes natural sound reproduction resulting in more clarity in your games and tunes
- LOCATIONAL ACCURACY A COMPETITIVE EDGE The PC37X helps you hear enemies and sense your surrounds more clearly Thanks to the angled drivers and open-back design it offers better stereo imaging and locational accuracy
- AUDIOPHILE DRIVERS The drivers come from the same family as the Sennheiser HD598 and HD600 headphones—two audiophile favorites in the Sennheiser collection
- CLEAR AMBIANCE-FREE COMMUNICATION The noise-cancelling microphone is designed for high-volume low-distance recording and is optimized to handle unpleasant pops and hisses—great for gaming Skype calls and video chatting
SENNHEISER HD 559 Open Back Headphone - Black
- Open back, around ear design. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Powered by proprietary Sennheiser 38 millimeter, 50 ohm transducers
- Soft, replaceable ear pads for enhanced comfort
- Robust 3 meter detachable cable and 6.3 millimeter jack
The best open back headphones brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the open back headphones from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the open back headphones I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the open back headphones in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a open back headphones. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a open back headphones. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your open back headphones and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most open back headphoness fall within the price range of $ 74.99 to $ 393.49. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Philips Audio Philips SHP9500 HiFi Precision Stereo Over-Ear Headphones (Black).
If you want something medium range, choose Drop + Sennheiser PC38X Gaming Headset — Noise-Cancelling Microphone with Over-Ear Open-Back Design, Velour Earpads, Compatible with PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox, Mac, Mobile, and More. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the SENNHEISER HD 660 S – HiRes Audiophile Open Back Headphone
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the open back headphones you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is SENNHEISER HD 660 S – HiRes Audiophile Open Back Headphone
3. The brand
Buying the open back headphones from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your open back headphones to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a open back headphones from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best open back headphones?
The best open back headphones is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Philips Audio Philips SHP9500 HiFi Precision Stereo Over-Ear Headphones (Black)
Are there any good deals on open back headphones?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest open back headphones?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on SENNHEISER HD 660 S – HiRes Audiophile Open Back Headphone
Where can I buy the open back headphones?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best open back headphones
We hope you liked the open back headphoness that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,