How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best print servers . We would recommend using IOGEAR 1-Port USB 2.0 Print Server, GPSU21 as it is our top pick for you
Best print servers Review :
IOGEAR 1-Port USB 2.0 Print Server, GPSU21
1 used from $50.00
- Easily connects USB 2.0, 1.1 printer to a network, allows multiple computers to share 1 USB printer on the network with the included Cat 5 cable
- Print from any computer on the network or from across the Internet; USB cable and Ethernet cable used for connection
- 10Base-T, 100Base-T auto-sensing Ethernet Port; Please refer to user guide before use
- Supports DHCP client and multiple network protocols; Supports Telnet and web management software
- Backed by IOGEAR's 3-year and free lifetime US based technical support, Note : Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for manual and Troubleshooting step
StarTech.com 10/100Mbps Ethernet to USB 2.0 Network Print Server - Windows 10 - LPR - LAN USB Print Server Adapter (PM1115U2)
- NEW FIRMWARE UPDATE AVAILABLE: To enhance the performance of your 10/100Mbps networking USB print server we suggest downloading the latest version of the product firmware to improve stability in varied network environments.
- SHARE A PRINTER: Share a USB printer w/ multiple users over an Ethernet network. The print server has 10Base-T/100Base-TX auto-sensing to ensure a reliable connection, letting you print from any network computer, across the office or over the Internet.
- GREAT FOR ANY ENVIRONMENT: This USB print server adapter is the perfect printing solution. It's ideal for home or small office applications, and government and educational institutions that require shared printing capabilities.
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY: This USB to Ethernet print server is USB 2.0 compliant, and works w/ Mac & Windows, including Windows 10. The print adapter also supports LPR network printing and Bonjour Print Services to provide ultimate compatibility.
- PRINT FROM ANYWHERE: Print from any computer connected to the LAN. This print server doesnt require a wired connection to a computer, however you must connect the server to your networking device (eg. router) w/ the included RJ45 network cable.
NETGEAR PS101 Mini Print Server
4 used from $74.99
- Print server lets you share a printer with multiple users on a network
- Built-in parallel port eliminates need for a cable
- 10 Mbps Ethernet port and on-board memory makes for quick printing
- Backed by a 3-year warranty
- Device measures 2.35 x 0.79 x 2.24 inches (WxHxD)
HP JetDirect 200m Print Server (J6039C#ABA)
5 used from $13.00
- Hewlett-Packard J6039C#ABA Jetdirect 200m Print Server
Cisco-Linksys WPS54G Wireless-G 802.11g Print Server
3 used from $59.69
- Share a printer with everyone on your network -- works with most USB 1.1 or 2.0 printers
- Connects your printer directly to the network by 10/100 wired Ethernet or 54 Mbps Wireless-G (802.11g)
- Prevents congestion on your PC with other users' print jobs
- No need to leave a PC on 24/7
Using Samba: A File and Print Server for Linux, Unix & Mac OS X, 3rd Edition
15 used from $4.22
- Used Book in Good Condition
DS-510 USB to Gigabit Ethernet USB Device Server & AC Power Supply
- Best Compatibility with USB Disk/Flash drives, scanners, printers, MFP, video cameras, sound adapters... Made in Japan with Key US components
- Easily network USB devices thanks to Silex’s Virtual Link software - Compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Windows Server 2019/2016/2012(R1, R2)/2008(R2) OS.
- Seamlessly network Printers with Silex AutoConnect with multiple Windows OS computers on your network
- Works with USB Webcams and USB sound cards that require Isochronous Transfer Mode
- Compatible with virtualization programs such as Citrix, VMware, MS Terminal Server and Hyper-V
HP JetDirect 300X 10/100 Enet RJ45 Print Server J3263G#ABA
6 used from $44.90
- Network and Internet connectivity for for a single network-capable printer to Fast Ethernet and Ethernet environments.
- Scalable sharing of printers by large workgroups.
- Use the Jetdirect 300x with a broad range of networking systems and protocols.
- Compatible with selected HP LaserJets and Inkjets using parallel ports.
D-Link DPR-1260 RangeBooster G Multifunction Print Server
6 used from $29.99
- Wirelessly Share up to 4 Printers or Multifunction Printers on your Network
- Print & Scan* When You Need to without Booting up a Host PC
- Ideal for Small Offices, Home Offices, Schools, and Other Businesses
The popular print servers brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the print servers from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the print servers I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying print servers
There are some things you should consider when buying a print servers. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a print servers. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your print servers and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most print serverss fall within the price range of $ 39.99 to $ 71.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the IOGEAR 1-Port USB 2.0 Print Server, GPSU21.
If you want something medium range, choose DYMO 1750630 LabelWriter Print Server. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the TP-LINK Tl-Ps110U Single Usb2.0 Port Fast Ethernet Print Server
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the print servers you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is TP-LINK Tl-Ps110U Single Usb2.0 Port Fast Ethernet Print Server
3. The brand
Buying the print servers from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your print servers to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a print servers from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best print servers?
The best print servers is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is IOGEAR 1-Port USB 2.0 Print Server, GPSU21
Are there any good deals on print servers?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest print servers?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on TP-LINK Tl-Ps110U Single Usb2.0 Port Fast Ethernet Print Server
Where can I buy the print servers?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best print servers
We hope you liked the print serverss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,