How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen programmable timer switches . We would recommend using Honeywell Home RPLS740B1008 Econoswitch 7-Day Programmable Light Switch Timer, White as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Top 9 best programmable timer switches review:
Honeywell Home RPLS740B1008 Econoswitch 7-Day Programmable Light Switch Timer, White
5 used from $22.08
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR LIGHTS - Add convenience and customization to your home with the Honeywell Home ECONOSwitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Light Switch
- HELPS SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY BILL - Scheduled programming allows the Econoswitch to turn your home lights and motors on and off automatically, helping you save both time and energy
- CONTROL MULTIPLE DEVICES - Schedule your motor-operated appliances such as ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps in addition to all your home lighting (one switch per home installation). 1800W, ¾ HP on 120v
- SIMPLE PROGRAMMING - Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly. 3-button interface makes programming simple
- VERSATILE LIGHTING - Compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent, halogen and fluorescent lighting for outdoor or indoor operation
BN-LINK 7 Day Programmable In-Wall Timer Switch for Lights, fans and Motors, Single Pole and 3 Way (Compatible with SPDT) Both Use, Neutral Wire Required, White (Blue Backlight)
- ✓ BLUE BACKLIGHT MAKES IT EASY TO PROGRAM: Our blue backlight makes it easy to see and program your timer. Set up to 18 On/Off programs, each with 7-day programming options. Settings can be as short as one minute. Choose your own individual days or simply select one of our convenient pre-set combination days
- ✓ FULL CONTROL: Press and hold on the door to shift easily between AUTO (timed on/off) or MANUAL (manual on/off) modes. A backup battery keeps your settings even in the event of a power outage, and our convenient Daylight Savings Time mode makes time changes headache-free
- ✓ PROTECT YOUR HOME: Activate our timer’s “Random” vacation mode to randomize your home’s programmed lights. Make your home look “lived in” even when you’re away.
- ✓ SAVE ENERGY & MONEY: Save costs on electricity. Use for lights, ceiling fans, and more
- ✓ SINGLE-WAY & 3-WAY COMPATIBLE: Neutral wire is required. Compatible with SPDT. This timer is ETL listed and rigorously controlled for quality and safety. Conforms to UL Std.60730-1, 60730-2-7. Rating: 15A/1875W, 10A/1250W Tungsten, 10A/1250W Ballast, 1/2HP, 125VAC, 60Hz. Operating temp.: -15°C (5°F) to 50°C (122°F). Storage temp.: -20°C (-4°F) to 60°C (140°F)
Honeywell Home RPLS730B1000/U RPLS730B1000 7-Day Programmable Light Switch Timer, White
6 used from $15.58
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR LIGHTS - Add convenience and customization to your home with the Honeywell Home 7-Day Programmable Light Switch Timer. Wall plate not included.
- HELPS SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY BILL - Scheduled programming allows this light switch timer to turn your home lights on and off automatically, helping you save both time and energy
- CONTROL MULTIPLE DEVICES - Schedule your ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps in addition to all your home lighting and motor-operated lights (one switch per home installation). 2400W, 1 HP on 120v
- SIMPLE PROGRAMMING - Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly
- VERSATILE LIGHTING - Compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent, halogen, tungsten and fluorescent lighting for outdoor or indoor operations
myTouchSmart 24-Hour in-Wall Digital Timer, 4 Programmable Easy On/Off Buttons, Daily Cycle, Simple Setup, Battery Backup, for Indoor/Outdoor Lights, Fans, 26893, 1, 2 Custom On/Off
9 used from $14.83
- Save time, money and energy by scheduling your indoor lights, outdoor lighting, fans or other devices saving you time, money and energy: Ideal for ceiling lights, ceiling fans, exhaust fans, patio lights, and more
- Simple Set timer features 4 programmable On/Off buttons and 2 On/Off override buttons for when you need to use the connected light/fan outside of your selected scheduled times
- Blue LED indicator lights next to each button show which buttons/programs are currently active or selected; Compatible with LED, CFL, Incandescent and Halogen bulbs as well as dimmable LED and dimmable CFL bulbs
- Replace your existing light switch (Neutral wire is required wall plate not included) Screw terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leads
- Backup battery maintains your settings in the event of a power outage; Electrical ratings: 120VAC 60 Hz, 15A General/Resistive, 1200W Tungsten, 1200VA Ballast, ½ HP, UL listed
Leviton VPT24-1PZ Vizia 24-Hour Programmable Indoor Timer with Astronomical Clock
5 used from $23.53
- CONVENIENT – Automate interior/exterior lights and more
- ENERGY SAVING – Reduce energy consumption and extend bulb life
- FLEXIBLE- Program up to 49 on/off event settings per day
- SMART - Adjusts to local sunrise/sunset and daylight saving
- VERSATILE- Use in homes, offices, schools, hotel rooms and other light commercial applications
JVR 12V Timer Switch Programmable Digital 12 Volt DC/AC/Solar Battery Powered
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Easily set up to 16 independent ON/OFF schedules , 1 minute to 7 days timing range.
- USES WIDELY: For DIY automatic chicken coop door, fish feeder, automatic preheating, neon lights, kitchen appliances, television etc
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT: Auto switch on/off the power supply, powered by 12V DC/AC voltage, power off memory function
- AUTO LOCK: Whenever there is no input within 30 seconds, the timer will automatically be locked.
- LCD DISPLAY: Easy to read LCD screen, panel mounted
DEWENWILS Indoor in Wall Light Switch with Timer, 7 Day, 7 ON/Off Settings, DST RDM Mode, Programmable for Lights, Fans, Motors, Neutral Wire Required, ETL Listed
- 7-DAY & 7 ON/OFF PROGRAMS - This in-wall timer switch has up to 7 on/off programs in a day with a 1-minute interval, every program repeats weekly
- EASY TO INSTALL & PROGRAM - Neutral wire is required, all accessories are included, wire cap make wiring easier; press the door to turn on/off easily; backup battery keeps settings in case of power outage for 3 months, 4-wire configuration only
- RANDOM & DST MODE - Turn light on/off randomly within+/- 30 minutes of your chosen time, giving the intruders an occupied impression; DST mode schedule your time easily
- ENERGY SAVING & COMPATIBLE - Save costs on electricity, schedule the on/off for your lights, compatible with LED and CF bulbs
- SAFE & DURABLE - It is ETL listed, made from ABS, Rating: 1875W, 1000W Tungsten, 500VA Electronic Ballast, 1/2HP, 60Hz 8.3A Ballast; 1 Year Warranty
GE SunSmart in-Wall Digital Timer, Daily ON/Off Times, Programmable Settings, Sunset/Sunrise Presets, Vacation Security, White Almond Paddles Included, for Lights, Fans, Heaters 32787
5 used from $20.13
- Lighting Control – Set multiple ON/OFF settings for your lights or appliances throughout the week – up to 7 individual weekly programs, and it is compatible with LED, CFL and incandescent bulbs
- Sun Smart Technology – The timer will auto-adjust to sunset/sunrise times and Daylight-Saving Time throughout the year for easy programming, and it also features a vacation setting to help deter crime when you are away
- In-Wall Timer – With the easy-to-install direct wire, the timer replaces a standard wall switch, fits in a single or multi-gang rocker plate, can be used in single-pole or 3-way installation and includes white and light almost faceplates – NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED
- Additional Features – Timer features a backup battery to maintain settings in the event of a power outage, the easy-to-read LCD display makes programming simple and door also functions as a convenient ON/OFF override push-button
- Electrical Ratings – 120 VAC, 60Hz, 15A resistive, 10A tungsten, 10A ballast, 1/2HP motor
ENERLITES Programmable Digital Timer Switch for Lights, Fans, Motors, 7-Day 18 ON/OFF Timer Settings, Single Pole, Neutral Wire Required, UL Listed, HET01-C, White, 2 Pack
- Programming Convenience: Set schedules to control your indoor and outdoor lights, fans, sprinklers, and motors to turn on and off automatically at the present time.
- 18 Timer Options - Create 18 different on/off timer settings and let HET01-C wall timer do the rest. Timer cover can be pressed to manually turn lights on and off.
- Backup Battery: In case of power outage, the built in Ni-MH battery secures preprogrammed timer settings. RCL feature can be used to recall your last setting.
- Energy Savings & Safety: Get a return on your investment by reducing energy consumption for lights left on longer than needed. Protect your home with the random mode feature when away at work or on vacation.
- Easy Installation: Fits into any standard electrical 1-gang wall box. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Single Pole only. Resistive 15A/1800W, Voltage 120VAC, 60Hz, Tungsten 1200W, Fan motor: 1/2HP. 1-Year , UL/CUL Listed. Wall Plate included.
Top programmable timer switches brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the programmable timer switches from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the programmable timer switches I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying programmable timer switches
There are some things you should consider when buying a programmable timer switches. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a programmable timer switches. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your programmable timer switches and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most programmable timer switchess fall within the price range of $ 29.43 to $ 13.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Honeywell Home RPLS740B1008 Econoswitch 7-Day Programmable Light Switch Timer, White.
If you want something medium range, choose myTouchSmart 24-Hour in-Wall Digital Timer, 4 Programmable Easy On/Off Buttons, Daily Cycle, Simple Setup, Battery Backup, for Indoor/Outdoor Lights, Fans, 26893, 1, 2 Custom On/Off. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the DEWENWILS Indoor in Wall Light Switch with Timer, 7 Day, 7 ON/Off Settings, DST RDM Mode, Programmable for Lights, Fans, Motors, Neutral Wire Required, ETL Listed
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the programmable timer switches you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is DEWENWILS Indoor in Wall Light Switch with Timer, 7 Day, 7 ON/Off Settings, DST RDM Mode, Programmable for Lights, Fans, Motors, Neutral Wire Required, ETL Listed
3. The brand
Buying the programmable timer switches from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your programmable timer switches to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a programmable timer switches from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best programmable timer switches?
The best programmable timer switches is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Honeywell Home RPLS740B1008 Econoswitch 7-Day Programmable Light Switch Timer, White
Are there any good deals on programmable timer switches?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest programmable timer switches?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on DEWENWILS Indoor in Wall Light Switch with Timer, 7 Day, 7 ON/Off Settings, DST RDM Mode, Programmable for Lights, Fans, Motors, Neutral Wire Required, ETL Listed
Where can I buy the programmable timer switches?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best programmable timer switches
We hope you liked the programmable timer switchess that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,