This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best rear derailleurs . We would recommend using Shimano RDM310DL Altus GS 7/8-speed Rear Der Black,Long Cage as it is our top pick for you
Best rear derailleurs Review :
Shimano RDM310DL Altus GS 7/8-speed Rear Der Black,Long Cage
- Chain Wrap Capacity: 43teeth, Derailleur Action: Top-Normal (Traditional)
- Derailleur Color: black, Drivetrain Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 8, Largest Cog: 34teeth
- Shifter/Rear Derailleur : Shimano, Speeds: 8sp, Weight: 326g
MOHEGIA Bike Rear Derailleur RD-TY21B 6/7 Speed Direct Mount for Mountain Bicycle-Black
- *Model：RD-TY21B rear derailleur compatible with 6/7 speed mountain bikes.
- *Note:The rear derailleur is direct mount,not hub bolt mount .Please check the mount type of the original part before ordering.
- *Stability: Durable aluminum alloy material and excellent shifting performance ensure safe and stable riding.
- *Wide application: Rear derailleur is easy to use and maintain.Suitable for MTB,mountain bikes, road bikes, folding bicycles and so on.
- *Important: Please feel free to contact if you have any questions, we will provide quality service.
Shimano Tourney TY300 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur with Dropout Claw Hanger
- Includes frame hanger
- Largest Cog: 34
- Chain Wrap Capacity: 43
- Cage Length: Long
- keyword search: Replaces rd8162
MEGHNA Shimano Tourney RD-TY300 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur Road MTB Bike Mountain Bike Direct Mount
- Smooth shifting, easy and fast to install. Bracket fit (under wheel nut) Long cage tourney derailleur, compatible with 11T /14T high speed gear
- Rear derailleur, compatible with 6 and 7-speed SIS INDEX variable speed transmission systems
- B tension adjustment screw, so that the distance between the upper guide wheel and the tooth tip of the largest flywheel can not be less than 6mm
- Max Sprocket 34T. Min Sprocket 11T
- Long cage tourney derailleur, compatible with 11T /14T high speed gear
Inkesky Rear Derailleur RD-TZ31-A 6/7 Speed Direct Mount for Mountain Bike
- [IMPORTANT] It's Direct Mount Rear Derailleur for Mountain Bike, not Hanger mount
ZUKKA Bike Rear Derailleur-RD-TZ31-A 6/7 Speed Hub Bolt Mount (Hanger Mount) for MTB Mountain,Road,Variable Speed,Folding,City Bicycles/Black
- MODEL:RD-TZ31-A bike rear derailleur, Compatible with 6 and 7-speed SIS Index Shifting drivetrains.
- IMPORTANT : The hub bolt mount （hanger mount) rear derailleur for mountain bike, not direct mount.
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE:Accurate gears provide light and stable shift performance,and making riding easy and comfortable.
- MATERIAL:Made of high-quality steel materials,durable and long service life.Easy to install and disassemble.
- APPLICATION: Suitable for MTB mountain bike ,road bikes ,variable speed bicycle,folding and city bikes.It is your indispensable bicycle accessories during your cycling journey.
SRAM X.4 Rear Derailleur (Black, Long Cage)
- Cage Lengths: SGS-long, Capacity: 45T, Derailleur Action: Top-Normal (Traditional)
- Derailleur Color: black, Drivetrain Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 9, Largest Cog: 34teeth, Min/Max: 11/34T
- Shifter/Rear Derailleur : SRAM 1:1, Speeds: 7/8sp, Speeds: 8sp, Speeds: 9sp, Weight: 310g
SHIMANO Tourney 7/8-Speed Mountain Bicycle Rear Derailleur - RD-TX800-L (Black)
- Tourney RD-TX800 Rear Derailleur
Shimano Deore XT RD-M786 SGS Shadow Plus Rear Derailleur, Black
1 used from $85.43
- Stabilizer switch to reduce chain slap
- Low profile Shadow design
- 10-Speed Shadow Plus MTB rear derailleur
The popular rear derailleurs brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the rear derailleurs from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the rear derailleurs I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the rear derailleurs in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a rear derailleurs. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a rear derailleurs. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your rear derailleurs and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most rear derailleurss fall within the price range of $ 21 to $ 35.94. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Shimano RDM310DL Altus GS 7/8-speed Rear Der Black,Long Cage.
If you want something medium range, choose MEGHNA Shimano Tourney RD-TY300 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur Road MTB Bike Mountain Bike Direct Mount. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the SRAM X.4 Rear Derailleur (Black, Long Cage)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the rear derailleurs you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is SRAM X.4 Rear Derailleur (Black, Long Cage)
3. The brand
Buying the rear derailleurs from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your rear derailleurs to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a rear derailleurs from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best rear derailleurs?
The best rear derailleurs is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Shimano RDM310DL Altus GS 7/8-speed Rear Der Black,Long Cage
Are there any good deals on rear derailleurs?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest rear derailleurs?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on SRAM X.4 Rear Derailleur (Black, Long Cage)
Where can I buy the rear derailleurs?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best rear derailleurs
We hope you liked the rear derailleurss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,