This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best smart locks . We would recommend using August Wi-Fi, (4th Generation) Smart Lock – Fits Your Existing Deadbolt in Minutes, Matte Black as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 best smart locks review:
August Wi-Fi, (4th Generation) Smart Lock – Fits Your Existing Deadbolt in Minutes, Matte Black
9 used from $148.12
- Upgrade your existing deadbolt: August smart locks fit on the inside of your door, making your regular deadbolt smarter, more secure and way more convenient. Keep your keys just in case (but you won’t need them).
- Grant access with the August App: Forget key copying. Quickly and easily share permanent, scheduled or temporary access to your home with friends, family and other people you trust, and never put a key under the doormat again.
- Easy to install on any door: Even if you’re not so handy, installation only takes about 10 minutes. August locks fit perfectly over most single cylinder deadbolts and aren't much bigger than your original thumbturn.
- Auto-Locks and Unlocks: August Wi-Fi Smart Lock is able to Auto-Unlock as you get home for totally hands-free unlocking (optional). With Auto-Lock and DoorSense, your home automatically secures once your door is closed, or after a set amount of time.
- Works seamlessly with your smart home: Built-in Wi-Fi allows your lock to work with your favorite voice assistant, including Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, Samsung SmartThings and more.
Schlage BE489WB CEN 622 Encode Deadbolt Smart Lock | WiFi Touchscreen Keypad, Matte Black
5 used from $189.77
- Smart lock with Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to lock/unlock from anywhere - no additional accessories required. Pair with the Schlage home app or Key by Amazon app to create and manage up to 100 access codes for trusted friends and family for recurring, temporary or permanent access
- WORKS WITH ALEXA: Check the status of your lock and lock / unlock your door. In addition, Alexa will let you know when your battery is running low or set-up smart reorders through Amazon Dash Replenishment so you always have replacement batteries when needed.
- Fingerprint-resistant, capacitive touchscreen with easy one-touch locking. Optional voice control offers hands-free convenience when using voice-enabled products
- Built-in alarm technology senses potential security breaches at the lock, while the low battery indicator offers advanced warning for battery replacement
- Easy to install with just a screwdriver. Unique snap ‘n stay technology snaps the deadbolt onto the door so both hands are free during installation
Smart Lock,SMONET Fingerprint Door Lock with Reversible Handle,Keyless Entry Bluetooth Lock ,Free APP,IC Card,Anti-peep Code,Work with Alexa (Need Extra Gateway),Smart Lever for Home,Office,Apartment
2 used from $144.89
- ☀REVISIBLE SMART LOCK－2021 new digatal fingerprint biometric door lock with keypad , suitable both left handle and right handle , No need to disassemble smartphone deadbolt, just determine the direction of the door before installation, and turn the direction directly by twisting the handle , never worry about insatall keypad lever.
- ☀MULTIPLE WAYS TO UNLOCK - 5 - in -1 real keyless smart door lock ：TTLock App + Passcode + Fingerprint + IC Card + Mechanical Key , Work with alexa and Apple watch with out your phone , Never worry about forget to bring the key.
- ☀SMARTPHONE APP TTLOCK - Use to TTlock app , You can lock and unlock with smartphone ,Grants access to your family, guests or service people via a code or an eKey for speciﬁc dates or times , You can view all the people who opened the external lock and enter, Knowing everyone who enters , Better choice for your home , office ,apartment and resteruant.
- ☀ EASY TO INSTALLATION － Smonet lever designed to ﬁt 1-1/2" ~ 1- 7/8" thickness door , only need one extra hole and one wiring , The outer lock can be reversed after installation . Don't worry about getting locked out with dead batteries, the lever comes with 2 physical keys and use an external powerbank to activate your lock even when the batteries are dead .
ULTRALOQ Smart Lock U-Bolt Pro, 6-in-1 Keyless Entry Door Lock with Bluetooth, Biometric Fingerprint and Keypad, Smart Door Lock Front Door, External Lock IP65 Waterproof, Deadbolt Lock Edition
2 used from $170.05
- 6-in-1 Keyless Entry Smart Lock: Touch and Go 360° Fingerprint ID + Anti-peep Keypad + Smartphone + Auto Unlock + Shake to Open + Mechanical Key
- Control Your Ultraloq Smart Lock via Bluetooth: Lock, unlock, share access and see a Log of who’s entered and exactly when they did using smartphone App. Grant access to your family, guests or service people via a code or an eKey for permanent access, specific dates or periods of time. Ultraloq Bridge WiFi Adaptor is required for remote access (sold separately).
- 360° Live Fingerprint ID: Just one touch to unlock your smart lock. No more fumbling around for keys. Stores up to 100 fingerprints. Up to 50 customizable 4-8 digit codes for backup.
- Auto Lock and Auto Unlock: Smart Lock automatically locks as you leave and unlocks when you arrive at your door with your smartphone in your pocket.
- DIY Installation: Replace your current deadbolt with just a screwdriver. IP65 rated dust and weatherproof external lock built to withstand heat and cold. Backed by Ultraloq, world’s leading smart lock brand with more than 1 million happy American users. Plus lifetime mechanical warranty and 18 months electronic warranty.
Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen, Wi-Fi Smart Lock - Works with the Yale Access App, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, HomeKit, Phillips Hue and Samsung SmartThings, Satin Nickel
6 used from $133.38
- Lose your keys, for good: Hands full, Have your door unlock for you with Auto-Unlock. Or unlock using the keypad, or Yale Access app on your smartphone or Apple Watch. Enjoy key-free access and leave the bulky keychain behind.
- Expand your smart home: Connect your lock to your favorite voice assistant or smart home system. Works with Amazon Alexa, Hey Google, Airbnb, Philips Hue, Apple HomeKit, and more. Includes the Wi-Fi Connect Bridge so there’s no additional hub needed, Deadbolt Type: Single Cylinder Deadbolt
- Auto-Locks and Unlocks: Your Assure Lock will Auto-Unlock as you get home for totally hands-free unlocking. With Auto-Lock and DoorSense, your home automatically secures once your door is closed, or after a set amount of time.
- Digital keys are the new hide-a-key. Quickly and easily share permanent, temporary or scheduled access with friends, family, and people you trust, and never hide a key under the doormat again.
Yale Assure Lock SL - Key-Free Touchscreen Door Lock in Satin Nickel
11 used from $102.00
- Lose your keys, for good: Unlock your door using your entry code on the keypad, and leave the bulky keychain behind. For use with your smartphone or smart home system, Yale Access Upgrade Kit is required (sold separately).
- Auto-Lock for peace of mind: You didn’t forget to lock the door, your lock did it for you. Rest easy knowing that your door is locked every time you leave the house and when you go to bed at night.
- Stop hiding keys: Sharing codes is the new hide-a-key. Give unique codes to friends, family, and other people you trust, and never put a key under the doormat again.
- Upgrade to Wi-Fi with Yale Access: Use just the keypad for now, and upgrade to a smart lock whenever you’re ready. Our Yale Access Upgrade Kit (sold separately) lets you use your phone as your key.
- NOTE: It requires a purchase of separate ASIN for the smart home integration
Smart Deadbolt, SMONET Fingerprint Electronic Deadbolt Door Lock with Keypad-Bluetooth Keyless Entry Keypad Smart Deadbolt App Control, Ekeys Sharing, App Monitoring Auto Lock for Homes and Hotel
3 used from $149.35
- Keyless Entry Door Lock- SMONET Smart Lock can recognize your fingerprint in just 0.5 seconds, and unlock your door in 1 second. It's faster than fumbling for your keys. (In the meantime, it supports Wi-Fi connectivity or remotely control. Wi-Fi Gateway Sold Separately)
- Smart Bluetooth Keypad Lock- Not only bring you security and trust, but also bring you a brand-new smart home. Five ways to unlock your door - APP, Keypad, Fingerprint, IC Card and Mechanical Keys.
- Customize Management - Sign in APP of Bluetooth Locks for Front Door, you could check the records about unlocking and wrong passcode in real time. Code Door Lock allow setting generate Timed, Permanent, One-time or Customized passcode for guests, friends, housekeepers or employees.
- Safer High Quality & Solid - Intuitive OLED display, Zinc Alloy body, Long Battery Life, 4pcs AA batteries can provide 5000 openings (approx. 6 months), For security reason, it will automatically lock for 5 minutes when enter the password incorrectly more than 5 times.
- Customer Service Warranty- 1-year warranty and free life-time technical support. Any question such as installation or App problems(or for more gateway information) please feel free to contact us.
eufy Security Smart Lock Touch & Wi-Fi, Fingerprint Scanner, Keyless Entry Door Lock, Smart Wi-Fi Lock, Bluetooth Electronic Deadbolt, Touchscreen Keypad, BHMA Certified, IP65 Weatherproofing
1 used from $237.49
- Your Finger is the Key: Smart Lock fingerprint door lock recognizes your fingerprint in just 0.3 seconds and unlocks your door in 1 second—it’s faster than fumbling for your keys.
- Control From Anywhere: With its all-new Wi-Fi connectivity, you can control Smart Lock from absolutely anywhere via the eufy Security app.
- Always Has Your Back: Even when you’re in a hurry, Smart Lock is ready to protect your home. A built-in sensor detects when your door is closed and locks it automatically behind you, every single time.
- Multiple Ways to Unlock: Open Smart Lock using your fingerprint, with your phone via the eufy Security app, or by using the keypad or key.
- Built to Last: With a sturdy zinc alloy and stainless steel frame, Smart Lock is tested to handle the comings and goings of a busy household for over 30 years. The IP65 rating ensures that come rain or shine, your front door is protected.
august Smart Lock Pro (3rd Gen) + Connect Hub - Zwave, HomeKit & Alexa Compatible - Silver
6 used from $99.99
- Works with Alexa for voice control. Wireless requirements - 2.4GHertz Wi-Fi network. Connect Wi-Fi Bridge included.
- Control and monitor your door from anywhere. Lock and unlock your door, control, keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone. Alexa can also provide notifications when your battery is running low so you can proactively replace them. Set up smart reorders through dash replenishment to make sure you always have replacement batteries when you need them.
- Be sure you’re secure with DoorSense. Only August has DoorSense to tell you if your door is securely closed and locked. Holding force: 600 pounds.
- Always know who is coming and going. Track activity at your doorstep with a 24/7 activity feed.
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt; Use your existing keys at any time. Requires 110 to 240 volts.
The best smart locks brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the smart locks from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the smart locks I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying smart locks
There are some things you should consider when buying a smart locks. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a smart locks. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your smart locks and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most smart lockss fall within the price range of $ 229 to $ 169.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the August Wi-Fi, (4th Generation) Smart Lock – Fits Your Existing Deadbolt in Minutes, Matte Black.
If you want something medium range, choose ULTRALOQ Smart Lock U-Bolt Pro, 6-in-1 Keyless Entry Door Lock with Bluetooth, Biometric Fingerprint and Keypad, Smart Door Lock Front Door, External Lock IP65 Waterproof, Deadbolt Lock Edition. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Smart Deadbolt, SMONET Fingerprint Electronic Deadbolt Door Lock with Keypad-Bluetooth Keyless Entry Keypad Smart Deadbolt App Control, Ekeys Sharing, App Monitoring Auto Lock for Homes and Hotel
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the smart locks you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Smart Deadbolt, SMONET Fingerprint Electronic Deadbolt Door Lock with Keypad-Bluetooth Keyless Entry Keypad Smart Deadbolt App Control, Ekeys Sharing, App Monitoring Auto Lock for Homes and Hotel
3. The brand
Buying the smart locks from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your smart locks to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a smart locks from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best smart locks?
The best smart locks is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is August Wi-Fi, (4th Generation) Smart Lock – Fits Your Existing Deadbolt in Minutes, Matte Black
Are there any good deals on smart locks?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest smart locks?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Smart Deadbolt, SMONET Fingerprint Electronic Deadbolt Door Lock with Keypad-Bluetooth Keyless Entry Keypad Smart Deadbolt App Control, Ekeys Sharing, App Monitoring Auto Lock for Homes and Hotel
Where can I buy the smart locks?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best smart locks
We hope you liked the smart lockss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,