This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best encrypted drives . We would recommend using Encrypted USB Drive, INNÔPLUS Secure Flash Drive 256-bit 32 GB, U Disk USB 2.0, Hardware Password Memory Stick for Personal Protection, Aluminum Shell with FIPS Validated, Military Encryption Keypad as it is our top pick for you
Best encrypted drives Review :
Encrypted USB Drive, INNÔPLUS Secure Flash Drive 256-bit 32 GB, U Disk USB 2.0, Hardware Password Memory Stick for Personal Protection, Aluminum Shell with FIPS Validated, Military Encryption Keypad
- AES-XTS Military Grade Encryption : INNOPLUS encrypted flash drive is designed to be secure
- Works with any USB/USB On-The-Go devices
- Compatibility with any OS - Windows, MAC
- If you forget your password, you need to provide your order number to our email address, after we confirm your order information, you can get a dynamic password.
- Wildly used: It is great for Government, Health Care, Finance or any person who wants to protect your privacy data
Apricorn 1TB Aegis Padlock USB 3.0 256-bit AES XTS Hardware Encrypted Portable External Hard Drive (A25-3PL256-1000)
- Utilizes Military Grade FIPS PUB 197 Validated Encryption Algorithm
- Super fast USB 3.0 Connection - Data transfer speeds up to 10X faster than USB 2.0
- Software Free Design - With no admin rights needed
- Sealed from Physical Attacks by Tough Epoxy Coating
- Brute Force Self Destruct Feature
Apricorn 8GB Aegis Secure Key 3 NX 256-bit Encrypted FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validated Secure USB 3.0 Flash Drive (ASK3-NX-8GB)
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validation
- Aegis Configurator Compatible
- Separate Admin and User Mode
- Two Read-Only Modes
- Data Recovery PINs
Kingston Digital 32GB Data Traveler Locker + G3, USB 3.0 with Personal Data Security and Automatic Cloud Backup (DTLPG3/32GB)
- Automatic USB to Cloud by ClevX backup option to access your data anytime, anywhere (Windows & Mac)
- Durable metal casing with built-in key loop
- Hardware encryption - keeps your data safe
- Password protection - user's can set a password to prevent unauthorised access
- The drive works interchangeably between Mac OS X and Windows systems
TANSHUOKJ Encrypted USB3.0 Flash Drive Fingerprint 64G Memory Stick Pen Zip Drive Security Protection Thumb Drive for PC Smartphone Laptop.
- ★One USB Flash Drive One Adapter - The housing of the USB flash drive and 3-in-1 OTG Adapter are made of zinc alloy, which is very strong and not easy to scratch, rust and damage, so its service life is very long.( ※※※ You will get an OTG adapter once you buy a USB flash drive)
- ★Double Storage - Fingerprint Encrypted flash drive offers up to multiple fingerprint IDs and contains public and encryption sectors, the whole 64GB capacity is divided into two sectors.You can store the information you need to keep secret into the encrypted area. When your friends or colleagues need to borrow your USB flash drive, you can rest assured, because they can only use the public part of the USB flash drive.
- ★No APP Need - The content of the U disk can be read on the computer when be Plugged directly into the computer without any software driver, the computer does not need to be carried when traveling on business. As a new developed function for the use of U disk between mobile phone with computer through 3-in-1 OTG adapter, I have made a detailed introduction in the"Product description".
- ★Fast Transmission - Outstanding read/write speed is coupled with the latest USB 3.0 interface. It saves users a lot of time backing up to and from the hard drive when transferring mass data files.
- ★Compatibility System - The USB flash drive supports most operation systems such as Windows XP，Vista, Windows7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Linux, Mac.
ROCFLH DEFG3 16GB Hardware Encrypted USB Drive with Data Security (DEFG3-B16G)
- Hardware encryption - DEFG3's USB Flash drive controller is FIPS 197 Certified. All your data is protected by XTS-AES 256-bit encryption, so no one can access your data without knowing the PIN.
- Easy to use - All you have to do is enter your password, and after you do, it works just like a standard USB flash drive
- Tuning for small files - Random 4K Read/Write UP to 2500/3500 iops, especially suitable for transferring images and document files
- Humanized Design - Retractable USB connector means no more searching for lost caps and less breakage.The structure of plastic in combination with that of metal frame was adopted, durable and attractive.
- Compatible with - Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
Apricorn 32GB Aegis Secure Key 3Z 256-bit AES XTS Hardware Encrypted FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validated Secure USB 3.0 Flash Drive (ASK3Z-32GB)
1 used from $75.97
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validated drive with 256-bit AES XTS encryption
- Aegis Configurator Compatible
- High quality rugged aluminum housing IP57 Water and Dust Resistant
- Embedded 7-16 digit pin authentication with user forced enrollment
- 2 Read -Only modes
Encrypted USB Flash Drive (16G)
- SECURITY: No need to worry about the security of your important files. Each USB flash drive has a unique ID, if you forget your password. No worry of losing your original data.
- COMPATIBILITY: Our encrypted USB drive is compatible with USB interface and supports hot swapping. It is compatible with Windows, Mac, Android and other embedded systems. And it is compatible with your phone by a OTG adapter.
- USABILITY: No admin rights or application installation required. Easy to use with detailed user manual. After set the password (at least 6 digit), you only need to enter the correct password to unlock it, and it can be used by plug it into computer or your phone by a OTG adapter. It can be used as a normal flash drive as well.
- QUALITY: The shell of the U disk is solid and durable, made of zinc alloy to avoid physical force cracking. IP57, portable rounded design with high-end chip makes it as a great choice for working in finance, R & D institution and business.
- SUPERIORITY: Software & Cross platform compatible; Real-time military grade XTS-AES 256-bit hardware encryption; Timeout Lock - locks after predetermined amount of time; Works with any USB/USB On-The-Go devices.
Apricorn 2TB Aegis Fortress L3- FIPS Level 3 Validated USB 3.0 Hardware Encrypted Portable Drive (AFL3-2TB), Black
- Our fastest and most Rugged 256-bit AES XTS encrypted USB external drive
- Fips 140-2 Level 3 validated
- Separate Admin and User mode
- Two Read-Only modes
- Brute-force defense
Top encrypted drives brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the encrypted drives from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the encrypted drives I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the encrypted drives in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a encrypted drives. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a encrypted drives. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your encrypted drives and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most encrypted drivess fall within the price range of $ 47.99 to $ 107.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Encrypted USB Drive, INNÔPLUS Secure Flash Drive 256-bit 32 GB, U Disk USB 2.0, Hardware Password Memory Stick for Personal Protection, Aluminum Shell with FIPS Validated, Military Encryption Keypad.
If you want something medium range, choose Kingston Digital 32GB Data Traveler Locker + G3, USB 3.0 with Personal Data Security and Automatic Cloud Backup (DTLPG3/32GB). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Apricorn 32GB Aegis Secure Key 3Z 256-bit AES XTS Hardware Encrypted FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validated Secure USB 3.0 Flash Drive (ASK3Z-32GB)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the encrypted drives you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Apricorn 32GB Aegis Secure Key 3Z 256-bit AES XTS Hardware Encrypted FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validated Secure USB 3.0 Flash Drive (ASK3Z-32GB)
3. The brand
Buying the encrypted drives from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your encrypted drives to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a encrypted drives from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best encrypted drives?
The best encrypted drives is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Encrypted USB Drive, INNÔPLUS Secure Flash Drive 256-bit 32 GB, U Disk USB 2.0, Hardware Password Memory Stick for Personal Protection, Aluminum Shell with FIPS Validated, Military Encryption Keypad
Are there any good deals on encrypted drives?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest encrypted drives?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Apricorn 32GB Aegis Secure Key 3Z 256-bit AES XTS Hardware Encrypted FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validated Secure USB 3.0 Flash Drive (ASK3Z-32GB)
Where can I buy the encrypted drives?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best encrypted drives
We hope you liked the encrypted drivess that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,