In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen external hard drives . We would recommend using Seagate Portable 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD – USB 3.0 for PC, Mac, PS4, & Xbox – 1-Year Rescue Service (STGX2000400) as it is available at reasonable price
Top 9 best external hard drives review:
Seagate Portable 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD – USB 3.0 for PC, Mac, PS4, & Xbox - 1-Year Rescue Service (STGX2000400)
5 used from $51.24
- Easily store and access 2TB to content on the go with the Seagate Portable Drive, a USB external hard drive
- Designed to work with Windows or Mac computers, this external hard drive makes backup a snap just drag and drop
- To get set up, connect the portable hard drive to a computer for automatic recognition no software required
- This USB drive provides plug and play simplicity with the included 18 inch USB 3.0 cable
WD 5TB Elements Portable External Hard Drive HDD, USB 3.0, Compatible with PC, Mac, PS4 & Xbox - WDBU6Y0050BBK-WESN
4 used from $94.15
- USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 Compatibility
- Compatible with PC, Mac, PS4 & Xbox
- Fast Data Transfers, Improve PC Performance
- High Capacity
- Memory Storage Capacity: 5TB
WD 12TB Elements Desktop Hard Drive HDD, USB 3.0, Compatible with PC, Mac, PS4 & Xbox - WDBWLG0120HBK-NESN
5 used from $199.99
- Fast data transfers
- High-capacity add-on storage
- Plug-and-play ready for Windows PCs. USB 3.0 And USB 2.0 Compatibility
- Western Digital quality inside and out
WD_BLACK 5TB P10 Game Drive - Portable External Hard Drive HDD, Compatible with Playstation, Xbox, PC, & Mac - WDBA3A0050BBK-WESN
7 used from $107.36
- Available in capacities up to 5TB(1) that can hold up to 125 games(2), so that you can save old favorites and still have room for new titles. |(1)As used for storage capacity, one gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes and one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. |(2)Number of games based on a 36GB average per game. The number of games will vary based on file size, formatting, other programs, and factors.
- Comes with an 18-inch (457mm) USB Type-A to Micro-B cable with SuperSpeed interface up to 5Gbps. (Cable length may vary.)
- Compatible with Xbox Series X|S (play and store Xbox One games / archive Xbox Series X|S games) and PlayStation 5 (play and store PS4 games/archive PS5 games) consoles.
- Portable form factor with sleek metal top covering that provides fast access to your growing game library
- Premium HDD with 3-year limited warranty, purpose-built for gamers based on WD_BLACK quality and reliability.
WD 5TB My Passport Portable External Hard Drive HDD, USB 3.0, USB 2.0 Compatible, Black - WDBPKJ0050BBK-WESN
7 used from $100.32
- Slim design
- Automatic backup - easy to use
- Password protection 256-bit AES hardware encryption
- WD Discovery software for WD Backup, password protection, and drive management
- SuperSpeed USB-A 3.0 (5Gpbs), 2.0 compatible
WD 6TB My Book Desktop External Hard Drive, USB 3.0 - WDBBGB0060HBK-NESN
2 used from $105.15
- Auto backup with included WD Backup software and Time Machine compatibility
- Password protection with hardware encryption
- Trusted storage built with WD reliability
- USB 3.0 port; USB 2.0 compatible
SanDisk Professional 12TB G-RAID 2 - Enterprise-Class 2-Bay Desktop Drive, 7200RPM Ultrastar Drive Inside, Thunderbolt 3, USB-C, HDMI Port, Hardware RAID - SDPH62H-012T-NBAAD
- Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports and a single USB-C port
- Dual, 7200RPM Ultrastar hard drives inside
- Daisy chaining for up to 5 additional devices
- Ready to go in RAID 0, configurable to RAID 1 (mirroring) or JBOD
- 5-year limited warranty
Seagate STEA2000403 Game Drive for Xbox STEA2000403-Hard 2 TB-USB 3.0-Green, 2TB
6 used from $71.20
- System Ram Type: ddr3l_1600_sdram
- Compatible Devices: Game console, PC
Western Digital Easystore 14TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive - Black - Western DigitalBCKA0140HBK-NESN
- 14TB storage capacity Provides ample space for storing documents, photos, music and more.
- USB 3.0 interface Offers an easy-to-use connection to devices. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 for simple connection to your computer.
- Data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps with USB 3.0 Enable a rapid response when updating files.
- Automatic backup options Allow you to use compatible software to back up your files to the server.
- Compatible with Mac and PC For flexible installation options.
The popular external hard drives brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the external hard drives from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the external hard drives I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Best external hard drives – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a external hard drives. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a external hard drives. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your external hard drives and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most external hard drivess fall within the price range of $ 62.99 to $ 91.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Seagate Portable 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD – USB 3.0 for PC, Mac, PS4, & Xbox – 1-Year Rescue Service (STGX2000400).
If you want something medium range, choose WD 6TB Elements Desktop Hard Drive HDD, USB 3.0, Compatible with PC, Mac, PS4 & Xbox – WDBWLG0060HBK-NESN. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Toshiba Canvio Advance 4TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0, Red – HDTCA40XR3CA
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the external hard drives you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Toshiba Canvio Advance 4TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0, Red – HDTCA40XR3CA
3. The brand
Buying the external hard drives from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your external hard drives to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a external hard drives from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best external hard drives?
The best external hard drives is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Seagate Portable 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD – USB 3.0 for PC, Mac, PS4, & Xbox – 1-Year Rescue Service (STGX2000400)
Are there any good deals on external hard drives?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest external hard drives?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Toshiba Canvio Advance 4TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0, Red – HDTCA40XR3CA
Where can I buy the external hard drives?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best external hard drives
We hope you liked the external hard drivess that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,