In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen ir remote extenders . We would recommend using BAFX Products – All-in-One Infrared IR Repeater Kit/Remote Control Extender Cable / 1, 2 or 4 Device Contro (1 Device) as it is a high-quality product
Best ir remote extenders Review :
BAFX Products - All-in-One Infrared IR Repeater Kit/Remote Control Extender Cable / 1, 2 or 4 Device Contro (1 Device)
- STREAMLINE your entertainment center by hiding your cable box, receiver, amp, Roku & other IR controlled devices hidden behind closed doors. No more boxes sitting out on the shelf or leaving cabinet doors open when your watching TV just so you can use your remote control! Give your living space a more refined, more streamlined look! CONTROL 1 to 4 devices using our kit depending on which model you choose. We have models to cover 1, 2 or 4 devices. Choose the model that best suits your setup for
- COMPATIBLE with all IR controlled devices! We have tested our IR repeater kits with thousands of IR devices to make sure that they work and work well with all frequencies of IR dual band included. No matter the make/model of your devices, as long as they use an IR remote control, our IR extender kit will work with it. Compatible with: Charter, Cisco, DirecTV, Dish Network, Marantz, Motorola, Onkyo, Roku, Scientific Atlanta, Sony, Spectrum, U-Verse, Yamaha, & more! Still uncertain? Contact BAFX!
- SIMPLE, EASY & COMPACT setup with our all-in-one cable IR repeater / remote control extender kit. Plug the USB into your TV, set top box or other device for power (you may also use a wall adapter - sold separately), then paste the emitter using it's own adhesive over the IR receiver on the device you wish to control. Lastly, place the IR receiver end in the line of sight of your remote control (no further than 28' from remote control) and that's it! You're all set!
- RESISTANT to interference from stray infrared sources such as plasma TV's & CFL lightbulbs! Worried that your plasma TV or CFL bulbs will cause interference with this IR repeater just like your old IR repeater you bought years ago? Worry no more! With our new plasma resistant technology nearly all of these trouble causing stray IR signals are filtered out! No more randomly changing channels or flashing lights caused by your TV or lightbulbs!
- EXCELLENT MANUFACTURER WARRANTY from BAFX Products. Even though this is extremely inexpensive, BAFX Products stands behind everything we sell or we won't sell it. Your all-in-one IR extender is covered by our 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects and is super easy & simple to claim should the need arise! We also extend Amazon's normal 30 day return period with our 60 day, no hassle, no questions asked return policy. Miss the return window from Amazon? No problem. Just contact BAFX!
Infrared Repeater System IR Repeater Kit Control Up to 10 Devices Hidden IR System Infrared Remote Control Extender Kit
- Infrared Repeater Kit controls your IR remote controlled devices that are hidden behind doors or in other rooms. Kit controls up to 10 devices - Expandable to 12 devices
- IR Repeater controls up to 10 home theater devices kept behind closet doors or in a closed cabinet with IR Infrared Remote Control Extender Repeater System. This product allows you to control A/V equipment with your existing IR remote controller, such as: amplifier, cable box, stereo receiver, Satellite TV receiver, CD player, DVD player, Blu-ray player, Etc
- IR Repeater Kit comes with broadband remote control, it is compatible with almost all the electronics appliances in the market with its wide frequency range. IR remote control repeater ( transceiver) is a product which amplifies the IR signal of your appliances, you may be able to conceal your appliances such as in your TV console or cabinet
- High sensitivity, Real time transmission without any delay with its high sensitivity sensor. Remote indication lights on IR receiver:green being power connected while flashing red indicates the signal is being sent. CFL friendly: this duafire unit can be installed in an area with compact fluorescent lighting and work in the most lighting environments
- Note: plasma displays emit IR frequencies during use and may cause interference. It is advised to distance the IT receiver from any plasma TV or display ability to control multiple appliances at various locations up to 10 m1. Connect IR receiver to any of the 3.5 mm ports on the IR transceiver,IF 2 or more IR receiver are connected, the distance between 2 IR receiver should not be less than 6 m to avoid interference
Cable Matters Infrared Remote Extender Cable, IR Repeater Cable - 10 Feet
- IR remote control cable extends the signal to a video source like a Blu-ray player so it can be controlled from your TV; Blue LED in IR Receiver bulb verifies the signal transmission
- Home theater accessory repeats the IR signal to a DVD player, STB box, Receiver or other A/V source with an IR sensor; Route the infrared remote control extender cable out of sight with a wall mounted TV; Install the IR Transmitter end in a concealed equipment closet to hide a CATV box and control it remotely
- Simple installation of this lightweight IR cable; Locate the IR Blaster near the source sensor to repeat the signal to the source; Place the IR Receiver in a convenient location with line of sight of your hand-held remote; IR Tx and Rx cables have adhesive circles on the back for mounting
- USB powered IR extension cable has an integrated 6 foot Y-cable to receive 5V USB power; USB cable on the IR remote extender cable connects to a TV USB power port or to a USB wall charger
- Universal compatibility of IR extender cable with most A/V equipment with infrared sensors (not RF); 30 degree IR Receiver angle provides plenty of leeway to get the right angle with your remote
BAFX Products (Infrared) IR Remote Control Extender or IR Repeater Kit - Control 1 to 8 Devices (Expandable to 12!)
- BUILD – Create the A/V setup of your dreams with the help of our Infrared repeater kit. Our kit allows you to place any IR controlled device out of sight of the remote control and still be able to control it. Put the cable box, DVD player & Roku in a closet hidden from view, close the door and STILL be able to use the remote control.
- IMPROVED! Now compatible with ALL IR controlled devices with better performance, no lag & better ease of use. Now also compatible with Marantz devices! Compatible with all brands of components such as: Uverse, ATT, Cisco, Scientific Atlanta, Yamaha, Sony, Logitech, Verizon, LG, Apple & more!
- WARRANTY & SUPPORT – BAFX Products offers a 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects with a simple & super easy claims process. Not to mention our friendly and knowledgeable USA based support who are ready to help answer your questions and assist in getting you setup!
- COMPACT – A smaller footprint than many other kits on the market allows the main block to placed just about anywhere along with a new and smaller IR receiver for a more discreet look. With the addition of mounting tabs on either side it can even be affixed to a wall, cabinet or ceiling!
- CONTROL – With the provided components you can control up to 8 infrared devices (Expandable to 12 devices) from one location with the included IR Receiver (Expandable to 3 receivers). Extra Receivers and transmitters may be purchased separately.
Sewell Direct BlastIR Wireless Pro IR Repeater, Remote Control Extender Kit (IR Emitter and Receiver)
- NOTE Some devices us RF instead of IR for remote control. The Blast IR Wireless Pro only works with IR devices.
- 10-channel system that gives you the ability to interact with your devices without needing to worry about your Wireless Extenders interfering with one another
- Included USB and AC power cables, extra IR cables, mounting adhesive, and rubber feet
- Known compatibility issues with: Yamaha HTR 6140 and Arris DCX 3520E-M
- Control any IR device from a distance. Blu-Ray Players, Cable and DVR Boxes, AV Receivers, Logitech Harmony Devices, Anything else that uses an IR signal!
BAFX Products - RF Wireless IR Repeater Kit/Infrared Remote Control Extender Kit; Hide Your Cable Box Out of Sight; No Wires to Run
- Hide your IR remote controlled devices completely out of sight! In another room, in the cabinet or wherever you can imagine!
- Does your remote control stop working if your cable box is 20' away but you want to put the cable box downstairs? Not a problem with our wireless remote control extender!
- Suitable for most homes 3-5,000 SQFT or less. Our wireless IR extender can span 50-300ft, depending on your homes contstruction which can reduce the distance it may span.
- Sit and change channels on the cable box while the box is in the basement and your upstairs.
- Simple to follow setup video, helpful technical support and an awesome, 1 Year manufacturer warranty from BAFX Products!
SIIG Pro Wireless IR Remote Control Extender Kit, Infrared Repeater Signal Booster, IR 20 to 60 KHz - USB Powered Transmitter and Receiver with Pairing Button - 200M (656Ft) Range CE-RC0111-S1
- COMPLETE SIGNAL COVERAGE: Wireless RF signals operate between the transmitter and receiver, allowing you to move around freely and still be in control of your A/V or IR-enabled equipment remotely up to 200 meters(656 feet) away(line-of-sight), depending on surrounding obstructions.
- WIDE COMPATABILITY: IR receiving module recognizes IR signal frequency ranges from 20 to 60 KHz, compatible with most IR-equipped devices such as DVD players, cable boxes, satellite receivers, audio/Hi-Fi stereo systems, etc.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE IR electronics provide real time signal transmission without delay ; Features Click Lock ID button pairing the transmitter and receiver, preventing interference from other devices.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Portable size design with bundled infrared extension cables allow easy and flexible placement anywhere in a home or office environment. Please keep in mind to place the extension cables in line-of-sight of the source IR sensor no further than 2 inches for best signal.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Aluminum housing enhances heat dissipation and durability for durable and dependable performance. Supported with a 2 year warranty and life time technical support located in California.
Remote Control IR Repeater Extender Universal to Control Your Audio and Video Products Hidden in a Cabinet, in Another Room or Out of Sight. Included IR Blaster/IR emitter and IR Sensor
- Already upgraded- with a Dual Freq IR Receiver for the latest in technology Audio and Video Control
- Kit includes - IR Distribution Block - Mini IR Receiver - (2) Dual IR Emitters - AC/DC Adapter
- Our IR Remote Extender is Simple to use - Controls 4 devices (expandable to a maximum of 12)
- Easy - Easy to install for your Home Theater Control. Our IR extender can be set up in just minutes
- Everything you need is in the box to get up and running fast
OREI 1x4 HDMI Extender Splitter Multiple Over Single Cable CAT6/7 1080P with IR Remote EDID Management - Up to 165 Ft - Loop Out - Low Latency - Full Support
5 used from $115.30
- Distribute 1080p 1 HDMI source to 4 HDMI displays over network cable simultaneously, Splitter included - no Switcher needed - power over LAN cable - no adapters needed on receiver
- Hdmi transmitter is equipped with 4 port Cat6 output. And 1 additional HDMI output to connect to a local display or monitor.
- Ire remote control. Supports 2060Hz IR pass back, control a DVD player or other HDMI video source from a remote location with the included IR cables that forward commands over a dedicated DDC Channel.
- Plug & play setup without any software installation. Compatible with Cat6/6a/7 network cables. The highest resolution supported is 1920×1080@60hz, ideal solution for HDMI exhibition, video conference, meeting rooms and bars,, act.
- Includes: 1 x Transmitter, 4 x receivers, 1 x Power adapter, 1 x IR blaster cable, 4 x IR receiver cables, 1 x user Manual. 1 Year Ore Manufacturer's warranty
The best ir remote extenders brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the ir remote extenders from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the ir remote extenders I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying ir remote extenders
There are some things you should consider when buying a ir remote extenders. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a ir remote extenders. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your ir remote extenders and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most ir remote extenderss fall within the price range of $ 10.99 to $ 61.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the BAFX Products – All-in-One Infrared IR Repeater Kit/Remote Control Extender Cable / 1, 2 or 4 Device Contro (1 Device).
If you want something medium range, choose BAFX Products (Infrared) IR Remote Control Extender or IR Repeater Kit – Control 1 to 8 Devices (Expandable to 12!). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the SIIG Pro Wireless IR Remote Control Extender Kit, Infrared Repeater Signal Booster, IR 20 to 60 KHz – USB Powered Transmitter and Receiver with Pairing Button – 200M (656Ft) Range CE-RC0111-S1
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the ir remote extenders you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is SIIG Pro Wireless IR Remote Control Extender Kit, Infrared Repeater Signal Booster, IR 20 to 60 KHz – USB Powered Transmitter and Receiver with Pairing Button – 200M (656Ft) Range CE-RC0111-S1
3. The brand
Buying the ir remote extenders from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your ir remote extenders to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a ir remote extenders from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best ir remote extenders?
The best ir remote extenders is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is BAFX Products – All-in-One Infrared IR Repeater Kit/Remote Control Extender Cable / 1, 2 or 4 Device Contro (1 Device)
Are there any good deals on ir remote extenders?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest ir remote extenders?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on SIIG Pro Wireless IR Remote Control Extender Kit, Infrared Repeater Signal Booster, IR 20 to 60 KHz – USB Powered Transmitter and Receiver with Pairing Button – 200M (656Ft) Range CE-RC0111-S1
Where can I buy the ir remote extenders?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best ir remote extenders
We hope you liked the ir remote extenderss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,