In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen jobsite radios . We would recommend using MILWAUKEE’S 2890-20 18V Dual Chemistry M18 Jobsite Radio with Shock Absorbing End Caps, USB 2.1A Smartphone Charging, and 3.5mm Aux Jack as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 best jobsite radios review:
MILWAUKEE'S 2890-20 18V Dual Chemistry M18 Jobsite Radio with Shock Absorbing End Caps, USB 2.1A Smartphone Charging, and 3.5mm Aux Jack
4 used from $100.00
- CHARGE YOUR DEVICES: Keep your phone tucked into the back of the radio and out of harm’s way. Smart phones can be kept in the special onboard compartment that’s loaded with a 2.1A USB charging port
- SHOCK ABSORBING END CAPS: This radio is built to last, with the rubberized end pieces able weather drops and other impacts regularly found on the jobsite
- DIGITAL AM / FM TUNER: You can have up to 10 presets stored on this radio at once, letting you and your crew keep your favorite stations stored for easy access
- STACKABLE DESIGN: The rectangular shape of the radio is designed to sit flush in cars, boxes, and bags while having tools and other supplies stacked on top
- M18 COMPATIBLE: This Milwaukee power tool works with M18 18v lithium ion Milwaukee batteries. Compatible models include the 48-11-1860, 48-11-1850, 48-11-1828, and 48-11-1815, 48-11-1840, 48-11-1820
Ridgid R84087 18V Lithium Ion Cordless / Corded Jobsite Radio with Bluetooth, Aux, and AM/FM capabilities (AAA Battery and Aux Cord Included, 18V Battery Not Included)
1 used from $104.99
- DUAL POWER SOURCES: You can use Ridgid 18V batteries (not included) or the included AC cord to power this radio
- RIDGID RADIO APP COMPATIBLE: Change the mix and tune the radio remotely through a Ridgid app you can download on your smartphone
- STORAGE: Keep your mp3 player or smartphone in the attached compartment. It has USB charging for maximum utility
- MULTIPLE MUSIC SOURCES: Play music with aux, Bluetooth, AM, or FM radio. There are so many options to stay entertained on the job
- PORTABLE: An ergonomic handle is bolted on top for you to carry this where you need
DEWALT 12V/20V MAX Portable Radio, Bluetooth, Cordless, Jobsite, Tool Only (DCR028B)
- The portable radio features dual 3.5-inch woofers and 1-inch tweeters for stereo sound
- The battery operated radio has a heavy-duty roll cage with antenna slot for josbite durability and protection
- The bluetooth radio features bluetooth connectivity up to 100 ft. away for music streaming
- AM/FM radio with 6 presets to customize to your favorite stations
- USB power port for device charging
Milwaukee 2951-20 M12 Lithium-Ion Cordless Jobsite Radio/Bluetooth Speaker with Built-In Charger (Tool Only)
Milwaukee 2792-20 M18 Job Site Radio and Battery Charger w/Bluetooth
- The Milwaukee M18 Jobsite Radio/Charger is the first charging radio to bring the power of Bluetooth to the jobsite, while delivering the industry's best reception and sound.
- Built-In Charger: Quick, convenient charging of all M18 batteries
- Customizable Equalizer and 10-Station Preset: Delivers personalized, enhanced sound
- Weather-Sealed Compartment: Offers on-board protection for small belongings and a smart phone
- Length: 12", Weight: 17lbs, Height: 15", Width: 12"
Makita XRM06B 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Bluetooth Job Site Radio
- Equipped with Bluetooth to wirelessly connect your mobile device to play music
- Menu Controls to set FM Mono/stereo, clock settings, volume and snooze
- Runs up to 35 hours with an 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery and 14 hours with an 18V compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery (battery not included)
- Compatible with 7.2V, 12V max, 12V max CXT, 14.4V, and 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries
- Protective bumpers are engineered for increased durability
Sangean BB-100 BlueBox AM/FM Ultra-Rugged Digital Receiver with Bluetooth, Blue, 12.4"
1 used from $72.83
- rain-resistant (jis4 standard)
- dust- & shock-resistant
- "5.25"" water-resistant, high-powered speaker"
- roll cage protected
- led charging indicator
Milwaukee 2890-20 M18 Jobsite Radio
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
Ryobi P746 One+ 18-Volt Lithium Ion / AC Dual-Powered AM/FM Stereo System with USB and Bluetooth Technology (Battery, Charger, and Extension Cord Not Included / Radio Only)
1 used from $84.99
- HYBRID POWER SOURCES: You can plug this straight into your wall with AC power (Extension cord not included). Alternatively, you can use 18v Ryobi Lithium Ion or NiCad batteries, so you can listen to your music or news on-the-go, in the shop, or at home
- MULTIPLE LISTENING PLATFORMS: Plug your smartphone or MP3 player into the auxiliary port, listen to AM or FM radio, or connect wirelessly with the onboard bluetooth technology
- CHARGE YOUR DEVICES with the included 2.1 USB port that you can plug compatible smartphones and mp3 players into
- PERSONALIZE YOUR LISTENING EXPERIENCE with the built-in audio equalizer so you can adjust bass and treble to your own preference
- PLUG EXTRA SPEAKERS IN with the added Auxiliary Out function so you can add your favorite speakers for improved sound performance and entertainment value while on the job
Top jobsite radios brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the jobsite radios from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the jobsite radios I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying jobsite radios
There are some things you should consider when buying a jobsite radios. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a jobsite radios. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your jobsite radios and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most jobsite radioss fall within the price range of $ 127.5 to $ 85.79. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the MILWAUKEE’S 2890-20 18V Dual Chemistry M18 Jobsite Radio with Shock Absorbing End Caps, USB 2.1A Smartphone Charging, and 3.5mm Aux Jack.
If you want something medium range, choose Milwaukee 2951-20 M12 Lithium-Ion Cordless Jobsite Radio/Bluetooth Speaker with Built-In Charger (Tool Only). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Sangean BB-100 BlueBox AM/FM Ultra-Rugged Digital Receiver with Bluetooth, Blue, 12.4″
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the jobsite radios you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Sangean BB-100 BlueBox AM/FM Ultra-Rugged Digital Receiver with Bluetooth, Blue, 12.4″
3. The brand
Buying the jobsite radios from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your jobsite radios to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a jobsite radios from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best jobsite radios?
The best jobsite radios is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is MILWAUKEE’S 2890-20 18V Dual Chemistry M18 Jobsite Radio with Shock Absorbing End Caps, USB 2.1A Smartphone Charging, and 3.5mm Aux Jack
Are there any good deals on jobsite radios?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest jobsite radios?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Sangean BB-100 BlueBox AM/FM Ultra-Rugged Digital Receiver with Bluetooth, Blue, 12.4″
Where can I buy the jobsite radios?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best jobsite radios
We hope you liked the jobsite radioss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,