How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen shotgun microphones . We would recommend using Audio-Technica AT875R Line/Gradient Shotgun Condenser Microphone as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Top 9 best shotgun microphones review:
Audio-Technica AT875R Line/Gradient Shotgun Condenser Microphone
- Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
- Extremely short length (under 7 inch ) ideal for use with compact digital cameras
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long distance sound pickup
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic
- Tailored response minimizes camera and handling noise
Sennheiser Pro Audio MKH416-P48U3 Super-Cardioid Shotgun Tube Condenser Microphone
- Increased directivity due to interference tube principle
- Rugged, suitable for adverse climatic conditions
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468 3: 24 decibel
- Current consumption: 2 megaAmphere
Deity S-Mic 2 Condenser Shotgun Microphone
- |Ultra Low Off-Axis Coloration|: Deity S-Mic 2 Offers Superior Broadcast Sound Quality. Superior Linear Response Performance 50Hz~20kHz. Better Ambience Sound Performance
- |All-Brass Body with Black Speckle Finish|: No Plastic in the Construction. High-end Capsule, Computer Designed Circuitry, Gold Coated Printed Circuit Board Allows the Mic to Work in the Rain
- |Super Cardioid Pattern|: The S-Mic 2 Features -18dB of off Axis Reject. Low Noise Circuitry Design with Noise Level @ 12dBA. Extremely Low Distortion THD (
- |Ultra Low Self Noise|: Deity S-Mic 2 Has An Ultra Low Noise Floor at 12dB (A-weighted), 24dB (CCIR 268-3). Combined with Its Anti-RF Interference Build, the S-Mic 2 is Able to Be Boosted with A Lot Less Gackground Noise
- |Better Protect Your Mic|: Deity S-Mic 2 Comes with A Waterproof Hard case. The Hard Case Features A Rubber O-ring in the Lid that Seals the Case Tight and An Auto Air-pressure Balanced Feature Ensuring Your Microphone is Safe and Ready to Go
Sennheiser MKE 600 Video, Cinema and Broadcasting Shotgun Microphone Complete Kit with LyxPro Boompole, Shockmount, Windscreen Bundle
- Pronounced directivity
- Maximal rejection of side noise
- Switchable "Low Cut" filter minimizes wind noise
- LyxPro Professional Boom Pole with Internal coiled XLR cable makes it faster and easier to set up and use
- Ideal for field recording, ENG, EFP, video production, TV and film applications
Rode NTG2 Multi-Powered Condenser Shotgun Microphone,Black
6 used from $211.68
- Broadcast sound quality; Low noise circuitry
- 48V phantom power or 1.5V AA battery
- Two step high-pass filter - flat or 80 Hz
- Rugged metal construction
Sennheiser MKE 600 Shotgun Microphone with Auray Universal Shock Mount and Windshield
- For Camcorders and Video DSLRs
- Highly Directive with Compact Size
- Switchable Low-Cut Filter
- Phantom or Battery Powered
- Low Battery Indicator and Shockmount for Camera Shoe
Sennheiser MKE 600 Shotgun Microphone with Sennheiser MZH600 Hairy Windshieldindshield
- Sennheiser MKE 600 Shotgun Microphone - Shock Mount for Camera Light-Shoe - Foam Windshield - Carry Pouch - Sennheiser USA Warranty - Sennheiser MZH600 Hairy Windshield for MKE600
- Adorama Valuable Bundle. Kit Includes.
- Sennheiser MKE 600 Shotgun Microphone, Shock Mount for Camera Light-Shoe, Foam Windshield, Carry Pouch, Sennheiser USA Warranty.
- Sennheiser MZH600 Hairy Windshield for MKE600.
Sony XLR-K3M Digital XLR Audio Adapter Kit with Shotgun Microphone
- High quality sound with new digital audio interface
- Professional audio settings
- Both XLR and TRS jacks and one 3. 5 mm stereo mini microphone jack are provided for input
- Extension cable included for use with cage and rig.
- Compact, lightweight design weighing just 187 g (6. 6 oz)
Rode VideoMic Pro+ Compact Directional On-Camera Shotgun Condenser Microphone
1 used from $272.64
- Still with the best-in-class Rycote Lyre suspension system onboard, the VideoMic Pro improves on the existing VideoMic Pro capsule/line tube and windshield, plus boasts a host of new features.
- Automatic Power Function (with plug-in power availability) is perfect for the run-and-gun shooter, automatically turning the microphone off when unplugged from the camera.
- Built-in Battery Door makes replacing the battery a breeze - plus it won't get lost.
- Power options the VideoMic Pro can be powered by the all-new and included RØDE LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, 2 x AA Batteries or continuously via Micro USB.
- Digital Switching - will ensure the user has ultimate capture of the audio signal at the source, reducing post production and editing times.
Top shotgun microphones brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the shotgun microphones from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the shotgun microphones I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying shotgun microphones
There are some things you should consider when buying a shotgun microphones. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a shotgun microphones. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your shotgun microphones and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most shotgun microphoness fall within the price range of $ 169 to $ 359. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Audio-Technica AT875R Line/Gradient Shotgun Condenser Microphone.
If you want something medium range, choose Zoom SGH-6 Shotgun Microphone Capsule with Hairy Windscreen for Film, Video, ENG, and Dialogue, works with H5, H6, Q8, U-44, F1, F4, F8n, and F8. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Deity S-Mic 2 Condenser Shotgun Microphone
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the shotgun microphones you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Deity S-Mic 2 Condenser Shotgun Microphone
3. The brand
Buying the shotgun microphones from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your shotgun microphones to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a shotgun microphones from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best shotgun microphones?
The best shotgun microphones is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Audio-Technica AT875R Line/Gradient Shotgun Condenser Microphone
Are there any good deals on shotgun microphones?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest shotgun microphones?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Deity S-Mic 2 Condenser Shotgun Microphone
Where can I buy the shotgun microphones?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best shotgun microphones
We hope you liked the shotgun microphoness that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,