This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best studio subwoofers . We would recommend using PreSonus Eris Sub 8 Compact Studio Subwoofer as it is available at reasonable price
Best studio subwoofers Review :
PreSonus Eris Sub 8 Compact Studio Subwoofer
1 used from $175.96
- 8-inch, front-firing, paper-composite transducer with high-elasticity rubber surround delivers smooth low-frequency transients.
- 100W Class AB amplifier (50W RMS) gives robust output with minimal distortion.
- Now comes included with Studio One Prime and Studio Magic plug-in suite, over $1000 USD worth of music production software.
- Input gain control gives -30 dB to +6 dB of continuously variable output.
- Continuously variable lowpass filter keeps resonances in the 50 Hz to 130 Hz range.
Yamaha HS8 Studio Subwoofer
- 8inch bass-reflex powered subwoofer
- 22Hz - 150Hz frequency response
- High-power 150W amplifier
- LOW CUT switch, LOW CUT control (80-120Hz) HIGH CUT control (80-120 Hz)
- PHASE switch
ADAM Audio T10S 10 inch Powered Studio Subwoofer
- 10" 130W Powered Studio Subwoofer with 28Hz-120Hz (-6dB) Frequency Response
- Adjustable Crossover
- Polarity Invert
- XLR/RCA I/O
KRK S10.4 S10 Generation 4 10" 160 Watt Powered Studio Subwoofer
- 10" glass aramid composite woofer
- Bass extension to 28Hz with a max SPL of 117 dB
- Footswitch control enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included)
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification
JBL Professional LSR310S -Channel Studio Subwoofer, 10-Inch
- Jbl patented slip stream port This patented JBL port design works in concert with the LSR310S Low frequency driver for Deep, dynamic Bass Response at all playback levels
- Xlf extended low frequency setting JBL first, the xlf setting Activates a specially-engineered tuning that emulates the ample bass tuning used in today's dance clubs
- The custom-designed driver in the LSR310S delivers deep low frequency response into the 20 Hz region, and 113 dB peak output, for long periods at full rated power with no risk of failure
- Professional balanced inputs and outputs with balanced XLR and 1/4-inch inputs and XLR outputs you can add the LSR310S to any Studio monitor system to extend its low frequency performance
- The -10Dbv/+4 dB sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources, allowing you to connect the LSR310S to high-output professional equipment without any danger of input overload. Maximum peak input level: +20. 3 dB
Mackie CR-X Series, 8-Inch Multimedia 200w Subwoofer with Professional Studio-Quality Sound, Bluetooth and Desktop Volume Control (CR8S-XBT)
2 used from $140.24
- Professional studio-quality sound
- 1/4” TRS, RCA, and Bluetooth inputs with 1/4” TRS and RCA outputs
- Adds Bluetooth streaming to any studio monitors
- 200 watts of clean, accurate sound with an 8" woofer
- Desktop remote volume control included
Kali Audio WS-12 1000W Powered Subwoofer – for Studio and Stage, 12” Driver, Max SPL: 123dB
- Power, Depth, Adaptibility- With frequency extension down to 23 Hz and 123 dB max SPL, it provides authoritative low end in any setting.
- Clean, Punchy Bass- The front-firing port tube’s design prevents chuffing, leaving you with a clean bass tone without added noise.
- Durable 12in Subwoofer Box- Features easy carrying handles, high quality materials for the cabinet & a rugged 18mm wooden enclosure.
- User Selectable Crossovers- Selectable crossovers every 20Hz between 40 Hz and 140Hz, in addition to four preset gain adjustment settings.
- Recording Studio Equipment For Small Space- The WS-12 is designed to fit under desks for use in small studios. Kali Audio has made the WS-12 subwoofer roadworthy & ready for live duty.
Mackie MR Series, Studio Subwoofer 10-Inch Professional-Grade with 120 Watts of class A/B Amplification, Powered (MRS10)
- Powerful, deep extended low end for your studio, perfect for electronic music, hip-hop and more
- Designed for responsive and accurate low frequency reproduction. 120 Watts of class A/B amplification. 10″ glass aramid composite woofer
- Shelf-ported for satisfying, deep low end
- Stereo XLR and TRS connection offer input flexibility
- Stereo XLR and TRS outputs for connection to mains
Mackie 8" Multimedia Creative Reference Bluetooth 200w Subwoofer w/Desktop Volume Controller w/ CR3-X Studio Monitors with and Pro Cable Kit Featuring Pro Tools First DAW Music Editing Software
- 200 watts of clean, accurate sound amplification with an 8" woofer
- legendary Mackie acoustic tuning means every pair of CR-X monitors will give you the studio sound you’re looking for.
- A plethora of connection options makes it quick and easy to start listening. They even include cables in the box to get you started.
- Whether you need ultra-compact monitors for a small desk, or you want huge wall-shaking sound, CR-X has what you need.
- Included Software - Avid Pro Tools has been an industry standard in studios and homes for decades. Pro Tools | First (available for macOS and Windows operating systems) is easy enough for beginners yet sophisticated enough for experienced musicians. Get many of the same tools used by your favorite artists and recording studios, collaborate online with anyone anywhere, and create at the speed of your imagination
The popular studio subwoofers brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the studio subwoofers from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the studio subwoofers I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the studio subwoofers in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a studio subwoofers. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a studio subwoofers. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your studio subwoofers and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most studio subwooferss fall within the price range of $ 199.95 to $ 499.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the PreSonus Eris Sub 8 Compact Studio Subwoofer.
If you want something medium range, choose KRK S10.4 S10 Generation 4 10″ 160 Watt Powered Studio Subwoofer. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Kali Audio WS-12 1000W Powered Subwoofer – for Studio and Stage, 12” Driver, Max SPL: 123dB
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the studio subwoofers you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Kali Audio WS-12 1000W Powered Subwoofer – for Studio and Stage, 12” Driver, Max SPL: 123dB
3. The brand
Buying the studio subwoofers from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your studio subwoofers to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a studio subwoofers from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best studio subwoofers?
The best studio subwoofers is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is PreSonus Eris Sub 8 Compact Studio Subwoofer
Are there any good deals on studio subwoofers?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest studio subwoofers?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Kali Audio WS-12 1000W Powered Subwoofer – for Studio and Stage, 12” Driver, Max SPL: 123dB
Where can I buy the studio subwoofers?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best studio subwoofers
We hope you liked the studio subwooferss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,