How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best 1 person tents . We would recommend using ALPS Mountaineering 5024617 Lynx 1-Person Tent, Clay/Rust as it is available at reasonable price
Top 9 best 1 person tents review:
ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 1-Person Tent, Gray/Navy
7 used from $87.56
- There's no assembly frustration with our Lynx tent Series; This free-standing, aluminum two-pole design is a breeze to setup
- Polyester tent fly resists water and UV damage while adding one vestibule for extra storage space
- Fully equipped with #8 zippers, storage pockets, gear loft, stakes, guy ropes and one doorway
- The Alps Mountaineering Lynx tent is one of our best sellers list; it’s a must-have for your next adventure.Weatherproof fly buckles on for maximum adjustability and protection
- Base size: 2'8 x 7'6, center height: 36", total weight: 4 lbs. 1 oz. , minimum Weight: 3 lbs. 5 oz. , Color: Gray/Navy
TETON Sports Vista 1 Quick Tent; 1 Person Dome Camping Tent; Easy Instant Setup, Green, Model:2001GR, 80" x 37" x 34"
1 used from $59.06
- QUICK CAMPING TENT WITH AN INSTANT SETUP: Camping made easy; Buying the tent will take longer than setting it up; Roll it out, lock your poles, pull the drawstring and you’re done
- ONE PERSON SLEEP SYSTEM: Pop up dome tent with a quick and easy setup; For camping on the ground or the TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Camp Cot for some serious glamping
- STAY DRY: Sturdy micro mesh tent includes a standard waterproof rainfly; Look for the Elite Rainfly that fully extends to the ground if you’re using the cots — sold separately
- ROOM WITH A VIEW: Get away from the city lights and enjoy a full view of the Milky Way; Full mesh top allows for a perfect stargazing experience; Enjoy a camping experience that is out of this world
- TETON SPORTS PROMISE: Reach out to our AMAZING product support team if you have any questions or concerns; YOU CAN COUNT ON US to get you taken care of and back OUTDOORS with TETON Sports
MC Backpacking Tent 1 Person Waterproof Lightweight Double Layer Free-Standing Aluminum Polefor Outdoor Camping Hiking 3 Season
- 【Special Design】The tent adopts a double-layer design with a mesh inner net to keep it warm in cold weather and provide shade and mosquito-proof in hot weather. The independent design makes it very convenient to move the tent. The design of the window in the back makes for ventilation and prevents water vapor condensation, so you can enjoy nature more comfortably.
- 【Waterproof and Windproof】190T polyester for inner tent and 210T polyester for external tent, great waterproof PU3000m and UV protection. Better than fiberglass,we have 7001 aluminum tent poles, lightweight while maintaining high strength. Coupled with the double-layer design for warmth and windproof, the tent can protect you from wind and rain.
- 【Quick Setup】It takes only a few simple steps to set up a perfect tent.Even a novice camper can assemble it in about 10 to 15 minutes.With the compact storage bag, the whole package weighs about 4.1lbs, very convenient to carry with you.
- 【Widely Used】Suitable for outdoor activities, camping, festivals, picnics, beaches, fishing, mountain climbing, sports games, etc. Easy to install and carry, very useful in various scenarios. It can also come in handy in the event of a disaster.
- 【Warranty and Promise】One year WARRANTY against all defects. Please contact us immediately if there is any problem with the products.
Snugpak Ionosphere 1 Person Tent, 94 inches x 35 inches x 28 inches, Waterproof Polyester and Nylon, Coyote Tan
- Inner tent dimensions are 94 inches long, 35 inches wide, and 28 inches tall; built to accommodate 1 person and their gear, features tape sealed seams
- Lightweight and compact pack size is 19 inches long by 5.5 inches wide; trail weight is 2.64 pounds, pack weight is 3.34 pounds
- Equipped with DAC Featherlite NSL anodized aluminum poles with press fit connectors; features No-See-Um mesh mosquito net for warmer climates
- Flysheet is 210t polyester RipStop with 5000 millimeter waterproof and windproof polyurethane coating; the 2 pole system keeps condensation buildup to a minimum
- A basic repair kit is included; contains metal pole repair sleeve, tent guide rope tensioner, spare cord, elastic loop, patch materials, and a storage bag
Naturehike Backpacking Camping Tent 1 Person Ultralight Waterproof Compact Portable Lightweight for Outdoor Hiking Cycling Bikepacking, 3-4 Season, Easy Setup, Anti-UV, Large Size with Footprint
- LARGE SIZE FOR 1 PERSON -- Double layers. Inner layer size: 80.7”(L) x 37.4”(W) x 43.3”(H). Outer layer with extra 24” long vestibule for storage room, compact and spacious. Ultralight Weight: 3.63lbs with 20D version, 3.85lbs with skirt version, 3.96lbs with 210T version(including accessories).
- FULLY SEAM WATERPROOF & DURABLE -- Rainfly: 20D nylon, silicon coated(PU 4000mm)/210T nylon(PU 3000mm) with excellent UV resistance(UPF 30+); Inner tent: 210T ripstop fabric(PU 3000mm), can support most heavily wind, rain and snow.
- PACKS SMALL & STURDY -- It can be stored in the 15.7” x φ5.9” (40 x φ15cm) bag, making it super portable. This 1 person tent is suitable for 3-4 seasons and preferred use for hiking, cycling, expeditions, fishing, kayaking, car camping, backpacking and bikepacking.
- INSTANT EASY SETUP TENT -- Free-standing design with 7001 aluminum poles, quick and easy to help you set up or take down the tent in less than 2 minutes. You can move and relocate it without disassembling it.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE -- We backed with a limited lifetime warranty. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will respond to your concerns within 24 hours. If you aren’t satisfied with Naturehike backpacking tent, we’ll be happy to refund.
Winterial Single Person Personal Bivy Tent - Lightweight One Person Tent with Rainfly, 2lbs 9oz, Stakes, Poles and Guylines Included, Backpacking and Hiking Bivy Tent, Orange
- 3 SEASON TENT - The Winterial Single Person Tent is the perfect tent for Spring, Fall and Summer. The included rainfly provides full coverage, ventilation and insulation in rainy/colder weather. Simply remove the rainfly for excellent cross-breeze ventilation for warmer weather.
- FAST & EASY SETUP - Simply install the two aluminum poles and stake down the corners of the tent and your Winterial Single Person Bivy Tent is ready for the night. Have your tent set up within 5 minutes! Store everything in the included travel bag once you are ready to pack out.
- FEATURES - The Winterial One Person Tent features a convenient internal pocket, waterproof rainfly and stitching, a durable waterproof floor, and all-metal poles and stakes. Not only is this tent lightweight and packs small, it is build to last and withstand the elements.
- TENT DETAILS - 2lbs 9oz, 18" x 4.5" x 4" when packed for transport, 38" x 28" x 90" when set up, made with 190T Polyester, large double-layered door for easy access, includes tent, rainfly, 2 x aluminum poles, 14 ground stakes and 3 guylines.
- SINGLE PERSON TENT - The Winterial 1 Person Tent is the perfect personal tent for anyone backpacking, hiking, camping, fishing or looking for an outdoor play tent for the kids.
MSR Hubba NX 1-Person Lightweight Backpacking Tent, with Xtreme Waterproof Coating
- 3-season solo backpacking tent that offers the most livable accommodations in a lightweight freestanding design
- Pole geometry maximizes space with 18 sq. feet of floor area, interior peak height of 36 inches, plus 9 sq. feet of vestibule area
- Complete setup weighs 2.9 lbs. and packs down to 18x6 inches; minimalist setup option uses footprint, poles, and rainfly and weighs 2.5 lbs.
- Xtreme Shield Waterproof Coating lasts up to 3 times longer than standard waterproof coatings; Easton Syclone Poles resist breaking in fierce winds
- Includes tent, one unified hub-and-pole system, rainfly, stakes, and guy lines; footprint sold separately; manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty
Tangkula 1-Person Tent Cot, Foldable Camping Tent with Air Mattress and Sleeping Bag, Elevated Camping Tent with Carry Bag, Portable Camping Tent Cot for Outdoor Hiking, Camping & Picnic
- All-in-1 Camping Combo: Combining a tent with a camping bed, our tent cot is cost-effective. It comes with a full set of bedding which includes 1 sleeping bag, 1 air-mattress and 1 inflatable pillow (both mattress cover and pillow cover are delivered). And we also provide you with a foot pump and other necessary accessories.
- Weather-resistant Design: Made of high density polyester fabric, this tent is waterproof to withstand severe weather, which is ideal for fishing, hiking, camping or other outdoor activities. And the metal frame is stable enough with a high load-bearing capacity of 300 lbs.
- Above the Land: The sturdy metal frame of the camping bed enables the tent to cope with uneven road surfaces while keeping it 16.7” above the ground. This design can effectively keep away from the outdoor ground and avoid the interference of animals.
- Easy to Set Up & Take Down: With detailed assembly instructions and all hardware delivered, it is easy to set up your tent bed within several minutes. Both the tent and the camping bed are foldable, which greatly saves space when not in use. And a free wheeled bag allows the tent set easy to carry anywhere.
- Comfortable Sleeping Experience: In addition to an air mattress that can be quickly inflated with the included foot pump, our tent bed is also equipped with soft air pillows and comfortable sleeping bags. And four mesh windows on the sides are ventilated, which can bring a pleasant sleep experience.
Sutekus Single Tent Camouflage Patterns Camping Tent One Person Tent for Camping Hiking 【Outdoor Equipment】
- Size: 78.7"L x 39.4"W x 33.5"H / 200 cm X 100 cm X 85 cm. One entrance only.
- Weight: 2lbs. Material: 180 D Oxford
- Contents: 1 x Tent(including two poles), 4 x Pegs, 1x storage bag.
- Feel free to contact us if you have quality issues, we will provide you a satisfied solution.
Top 1 person tents brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the 1 person tents from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the 1 person tents I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Best 1 person tents – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a 1 person tents. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a 1 person tents. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your 1 person tents and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most 1 person tentss fall within the price range of $ 119.99 to $ 49.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the ALPS Mountaineering 5024617 Lynx 1-Person Tent, Clay/Rust.
If you want something medium range, choose camppal 1 Person Tent Backpacking Camping Hiking Mountain Hunting Tent Lightweight and Waterproof for 4 Season Extreme Space Saving Single Bracket (MT051) (Orange). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Fltom 1 Person Camping Tent, Lightweight Backpacking Tent with Carry Bag, Portable Waterproof Tent for Camping, Hiking
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the 1 person tents you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Fltom 1 Person Camping Tent, Lightweight Backpacking Tent with Carry Bag, Portable Waterproof Tent for Camping, Hiking
3. The brand
Buying the 1 person tents from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your 1 person tents to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a 1 person tents from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best 1 person tents?
The best 1 person tents is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is ALPS Mountaineering 5024617 Lynx 1-Person Tent, Clay/Rust
Are there any good deals on 1 person tents?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest 1 person tents?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Fltom 1 Person Camping Tent, Lightweight Backpacking Tent with Carry Bag, Portable Waterproof Tent for Camping, Hiking
Where can I buy the 1 person tents?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best 1 person tents
We hope you liked the 1 person tentss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,