How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen 4 line phone system . We would recommend using Motorola ML1002H (ML1000 x1, ML1200 x2) DECT 6.0 Expandable 4-Line Business Phone System with Digital Receptionist and Answering System Bundle with Blucoil 10-FT Cat5e Cable, and 6 AAA Batteries as it is a high-quality product
Top 9 best 4 line phone system review:
VTech AM18447 Main Console 4-Line Expandable Small Business Office Phone System with Answering Machine, Intercom, Auto Attendant & Music on Hold , Black
- Simple installation: Connect the Main console to analog Phone lines and the handsets/desksets wirelessly Connect to the system. Install an entire Office in minutes without Professional assistance!
- Expandable up to 10 total stations (1 console and 9 desksets or handsets): allows you to grow into a fully featured telephone system with anywhere from one to 10 stations.
- Auto Attendant on each line answers calls, provides the company directory, forwards calls to specified extensions, and enables callers to record voice messages when there is no answer.
- Digital Answering system: digitally records up to 180 shared minutes of incoming messages, outgoing announcements, and memos.
- Customizable music on hold: includes a 2. 5mm jack for connecting music devices like MP3 players, Boom boxes, tablets or smartphones.
VTech 4-Line Small Business Phone System - Office Starter Bundle with 1 CM18445 Main Console, 1 CM18245 Deskset & 1 CM18045 Handset
AT&T CL82407 DECT 6.0 4-Handset Cordless Phone for Home with Answering Machine, Call Blocking, Caller ID Announcer, Intercom and Long Range, Silver
5 used from $49.27
- ** LONG RANGE & ANSWERING SYSTEM ** Experience the best in long-range coverage and clarity, provided by a unique antenna design and advances in noise-filtering technology. This reliable cordless system includes a digital answering machine that can record up to 22 minutes of incoming messages, outgoing announcements and memos, and a voice-guide for easier set up.
- ** SMART CALL BLOCKER & CALLER ID ANNOUNCE ** Say goodbye to unwanted calls. Robocalls on your landline are automatically blocked from ever ringing through - even the first time. You can also permanently blacklist any number you want with one touch on the delicated key on the handset. The call block directory can store up to 1,000 name and number entries. Plus, the handset announces the name of the caller, so you can decide on answer the call or block it - screening call is never easier.
- ** LARGE 2-INCH SCREEN, BIG TEXT, LIGHTED KEY PAD ** High-contrast text on the extra-large 2 inch screen makes it easy to read incoming caller ID or call history records. Plus, the enlarged font and extra-large and lighted handset keypad allows for easy dialing in low-light conditions. This feature is especially helpful for those who are visually impaired.
- ** HANDSET SPEAKERPHONE & INTERCOM ** This cordless system has built-in a simulated full-duplex speakerphone on handset allowing both ends to speak - and be heard - at the same time for conversations that are more true to life. Also designed with useful features like handset intercom to help your daily communications enjoyable.
- ** EXPANDABLE TO 12 HANDSET ** Easily add accessory handsets (use CL80107 or CL80067 models) up to 12 total, with just one phone jack.
AT&T 1040 4-Line Expandable Corded Phone System with Speakerphone, 1 Handset, Black/Silver
- Corded 4-line telephone with base speakerphone and expandable to 16 stations
- DSL Subscribers may need to us a DSL Filter
- Headset Compatible : 2.5mm jack; 32-Number Speed Dial
AT&T SynJ SB67158 DECT 6.0 4-Line Corded/Cordless Small Business Phone System with Answering System,Black/silver
3 used from $149.99
- Refer the User manual and Troubleshooting steps below
- DECT 6.0 Technology
- 1- to 4-Line Capability. Compatible with TL7600 cordless headset, compatible with TL7800 cordless headset
- DSL Subscribers may need to us a DSL Filter
Motorola ML1002H (ML1000 x1, ML1200 x2) DECT 6.0 Expandable 4-Line Business Phone System with Digital Receptionist and Answering System Bundle with Blucoil 10-FT Cat5e Cable, and 6 AAA Batteries
- BUILD A 4-LINE OFFICE PHONE SYSTEM - The Motorola ML1002H System consists of a ML1000 Base Station and two ML1200 Cordless Handsets. All telephones can receive 4 incoming calls, allowing you to use internal and external phone lines simultaneously.
- ADD MORE EXTENSION PHONES AS YOUR BUSINESS GROWS - The single ML1000 is plugged to the wall phone jack while the ML1200 is connected wirelessly to the base station. You can pair up to 10 extension handsets. *NOTE: ML1200 does not work independently.
- OFFERS DIGITAL RECEPTIONIST AND ANSWERING SYSTEM - Easily program ML1000's Digital Receptionist to answer incoming calls and routes them to the right ML1200 extension. The caller can also leave up to 200 minutes of recorded messages.
- SUPPORTS CALL WAITING CALLER ID - The caller's information (e.g., name, phone number, date, and time) can be viewed on ML1000 and ML1200's display screens. *NOTE: You must be subscribed first to your phone provider's Call Waiting CID service to access this feature.
- INCLUDES - Motorola ML1000 DECT 6.0 4-Line Base Station; Power Adapter; 4x2-Line Phone Cords. 2-Pack of Motorola ML1200 Cordless Handsets with Charging Docks. Blucoil 10-Foot Cat5e UTP Cable with RJ45 Connectors - 24 AWG Wire Copper. 6-Pack of Blucoil 1.5V AAA Alkaline Batteries.
AT&T TL88102 DECT 6.0 2-Line Expandable Cordless Phone with Answering System and Dual Caller ID/Call Waiting, 1 Handset, Silver/Black
3 used from $82.99
- DECT 6.0 Technology
- 2-Line Operation
- Dual Caller ID/Call Waiting- stores 50 calls
- Unsurpassed Range
- Digital Answering System —includes a mailbox for each line
Panasonic 2-Line Integrated Corded Telephone System with 16-Digit LCD, Speakerphone, Clock, Hearing Aid Compatibility and 3-Way Conferencing - KX-TS208W (White)
7 used from $35.07
- 2-Line corded business Phone with built-in data port, - Speakerphone, One line LCD with Clock and dial lock, - 3-Way Conferencing
- 20 One-Touch Stations
- Wall Mountable
Motorola ML1250 DECT 6.0 Expandable 1 to 4 Lines Business Phone System with Voicemail, Digital Receptionist and Music on Hold, Black, Corded Base Station & 1 Wireless Handset
- Building a system is easy! Simply plug the Motorola ML1250 base station into a phone jack and wirelessly connect desk phones (ML1100) and cordless handsets (ML1200)
- Corded base and cordless handset included for calling flexibility
- Never miss a call with our digital answering system. Up to 200 minutes total recording time
- Extension status indicator allows you to see if your co-workers are on the phone
- Digital receiptionist helps to easily route your calls to the right people
The popular 4 line phone system brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the 4 line phone system from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the 4 line phone system I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying 4 line phone system
There are some things you should consider when buying a 4 line phone system. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a 4 line phone system. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your 4 line phone system and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most 4 line phone systems fall within the price range of $ 219.99 to $ 1719.3. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Motorola ML1002H (ML1000 x1, ML1200 x2) DECT 6.0 Expandable 4-Line Business Phone System with Digital Receptionist and Answering System Bundle with Blucoil 10-FT Cat5e Cable, and 6 AAA Batteries.
If you want something medium range, choose XBLUE X16 Small Business Phone System Bundle with (4) Phones – (6) Outside Line & (16) Phone Capacity – Includes Auto Attendant, Voicemail, Caller ID, Paging & Intercom. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the AT&T SynJ 4-Line Corded/Cordless Business Phone System with 3 Cordless Desksets & 1 Cordless Handsets
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the 4 line phone system you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is AT&T SynJ 4-Line Corded/Cordless Business Phone System with 3 Cordless Desksets & 1 Cordless Handsets
3. The brand
Buying the 4 line phone system from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your 4 line phone system to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a 4 line phone system from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best 4 line phone system?
The best 4 line phone system is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Motorola ML1002H (ML1000 x1, ML1200 x2) DECT 6.0 Expandable 4-Line Business Phone System with Digital Receptionist and Answering System Bundle with Blucoil 10-FT Cat5e Cable, and 6 AAA Batteries
Are there any good deals on 4 line phone system?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest 4 line phone system?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on AT&T SynJ 4-Line Corded/Cordless Business Phone System with 3 Cordless Desksets & 1 Cordless Handsets
Where can I buy the 4 line phone system?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best 4 line phone system
We hope you liked the 4 line phone systems that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,