How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best balance bikes . We would recommend using Strider – 12 Sport Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 5 Years, Red as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 best balance bikes review:
Strider - 12 Sport Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 5 Years, Red
9 used from $85.00
- JOIN THE STRIDER FAMILY - Meet the bike that set the world on fire and revolutionized the way kids learn to ride. Children as young as one are experiencing the thrill of riding without training wheels before they’re out of diapers.
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD - The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 5 years, or a 12– 20 in. inseam (no tools required).
- FOR YOUNG KIDS - The 12 Sport weighing only 3.0 kg (6.7 lbs.), makes it easy for your child to ride and stride. Mini-grips mean your child’s little mitts can easily take control. This lean, mean, and durable bike gives you the biggest bang for your buck!
- IT’S MORE THAN JUST A BIKE - Boring specs aside, this is the bike that introduces kids to the freedom, power, and responsibility of riding. Now they have the power to keep up with you when you’re out and about, experiencing amazing freedom.
- YEARS OF FUN - We know kids put things through rigorous…*ahem*…testing. With the 12 Sport's durable steel frame and puncture-proof tires, you don't have to worry about damage or maintenance and have a child’s bike they won’t outgrow in a few months.
Radio Flyer Air Ride Balance Bike, Toddler Bike, Ages 1.5-5 (Amazon Exclusive) (808Z)
- GREAT BEGINNER BIKE: The Air Ride Balance Bike is a pedal-free beginner bike that allows toddlers to focus on balance. As they learn to walk, glide, and run, this balance bike will help them develop coordination. The ringing bell also adds to the fun!
- RUBBER AIR TIRES: 12” rubber air tires provide a smooth ride on any terrain. The white walls also add to this classic design.
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT: The tool-free adjustable seat grows with your toddler from ages 1.5 – 5.
- GRIP TAPE ON FRAME: Grip tape on the frame provides a place for riders to place their feet as they glide. The frame is lightweight and durable, ensuring years of fun!
- SPECIFICATIONS: Assembled dimensions are 34.3“ L x 15.8“ W x 23.6” H. Recommended for kids ages 1.5 – 5 years. Maximum weight capacity 50 lbs.
Banana LT Balance Bike - Lightweight for Toddlers, Kids - 2, 3, 4 Year Olds
- IT’S MORE FUN ON A BANANA BIKE - The Original Banana-shaped bicycle frame design, with a low centre of gravity and an easy step-through frame design, the lightweight (just 6.4Lbs) Banana Bike LT is the ideal training bike for 2, 3, 4 or 5 year old children to have fun on their outdoor adventures.
- NEW MODEL - The new LT Version 4 is better and lighter than ever. With new premium ultra-comfy, durable seat, new extra safe grips with wide cushioned bar-ends, quick release clamp for easy seat adjustment, new ultra-lightweight puncture-proof EVA wheels with improved traction, new axle setup for faster spinning durable bearings, new unique twin bearing headset for ultra-smooth steering, safe child-proof handlebar locking hex clamp, new more environmentally friendly, robust powder coated paint.
- FULL WARRANTY - The Banana Bike LT is constructed with premium parts (not to be confused with cheap copies) and comes with a full warranty and amazing customer support. Any problems whatsoever with your bike, we’re here to help, our great reviews are a testament to that, just get in touch.
- FLEXIBLE SIZING FOR GROWING RIDERS - With its easy quick release mechanism, the seat height of the Banana Bike LT can be adjusted on the go from just 12.2” up to 15.7”, a great range that will see most kids from their first biking experience, through to their transition onto their first proper pedal bike at the age of between 4 and 5 years old.
- THE BETTER WAY TO LEARN - The Banana Bike LT is designed with your kids in mind, it is lightweight, with great ergonomics. A Banana Bike is far superior to scooters, tricycles or starter pedal bikes with stabilizers; small boys and girls can easily handle the bike, travel further distances and you won’t be left carrying it as your child won’t want to put it down.
Schwinn Toddler Balance Bike, 12-Inch Wheels, Beginner Rider Training, Pink
6 used from $65.51
- Lightweight steel foot-to-floor frame design is easy for young beginners to use
- Designed with 12-inch wheels, this bike fits riders ages 2 to 4, or 28" to 38" in height
- Easy steer handlebar with limiter make it easier for beginners to control the bike
- Air filled tires provide a smooth ride while a lightweight mag wheel design adds style and flair
- Tool-free adjustable seat post makes it easy to find a comfortable fit and includes a limited lifetime for as long as you own the bike
Albott Balance Bike Training Bike for 18 Months Kids - No Pedal 12" Push Bikes with Rubber Footrest for Baby Toddlers (Pink)
4 used from $39.27
- A BALANCE BIKE KIDS WANT MOST: This toddler bike is light enough for kids to drag, but strong enough when you threw it to the ground! It is safe and looks cool too! We packed all the features into the Albott push bike, your kids will like their first bike!
- SAFETY FIRST: The Albott kid's bicycle has a turn limiter for greater control while they master the skill of steering. The custom footrest lets them place their feet safely as they go fast for their very first time. Through-wheel axles stop wheels from falling off while the soft seat lets kids hit their first tiny “all-terrain bumps” without jarring.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT TO GROW WITH KIDS: The steel frame has gradually become obsolete, we gave the Albott training bike an ALUMINUM frame that’s as light as it is tough. It will be the first bike that grows with kids and their confidence! The adjustable seat allows for a ride height of 12” – 16.5” and grows from 18 months. Compared to other bikes which have a weight of only 60 lbs, we can carry up to 110 lbs!
- LIGHTWEIGHT OUTDOOR TOY: This boys and girls bike is only 6.6 lbs - Toddlers can lift and drag it easily. The 16.9” T-bar with its comfortable grips are easy for little hands to grab while the 12” heavy-duty foam wheels, can be dragged over gravel without punctures. It can not only exercise the child's balance ability but also help your child learn to ride a bicycle in advance, which will be a critical transition period.
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY: Packed with safety features, kitted out with safe ABS plastic finishes for fewer scrapes to the bike and your kids! Comes with a complete 2-year manufacturing warranty. Any questions please feel free to contact our customer service team.
Strider - 14x Sport Balance Bike, Ages 3 to 7 Years, Awesome Blue - Pedal Conversion Kit Sold Separately
2 used from $134.49
- Instant Success - That's what we want kids to experience on the Strider 14x Sport. We've assembled all the necessary ingredients to give your tyke a taste of confidence, so your little racer can successfully shift from riding a balance bike to pedaling like a pro as quickly as possible. Why? Because the success your little boy or girl experiences when they ride a Strider begins building confidence they'll use for life.
- Pedals Not Included - The Awesome Blue 14x Sport comes as a traditional push balance bike. But once your little rider is ready you can purchase the Easy-Ride Conversion Kit from Strider to add functional pedals, taking this bike to the next level.
- Grows With Your Child - If your mini-me is sprouting faster than a weed amped up on fertilizer, the 14X is the bike for you. The adjustable seat and handlebars accommodate ages 3 to 7 years, or inseams ranging from 16 - 23”, so your little one always has a bike that fits.
- Designed For Kids - The lightweight frame with footrest weighs only 12.5 pounds (pre-pedals), making it easy for your child to handle. The footrests are perfect for learning to balance and glide until they're ready for pedals, which can be easily attached when the time comes.
- Made To Last Bike Kit - Kids can be hard on things. The 14x's durable steel frame is designed to last for years. The all-adventure rubber tires are compatible with standard bike pumps, making maintenance a breeze on this riding toy.
Retrospec Cub Kids Balance Bike No Pedal Bicycle
5 used from $48.57
- Cub cultivates confidence in children learning to balance on two wheels with its step-thru frame and foot-to-floor design
- This safe beginner's bike reduces the risk of injury by keeping feet and frame low to the ground. Pint-size cyclists are able to zip around hurt-free
- Improves balance and coordination at crucial developmental stages enabling a seamless transition to the big-kid bike of their dreams
- Cub is maintenance-free, worry-free, and requires minimal assembly. Air-free tires improve safety and never go flat
- Fits children from 20 months to 5 years old with adjustable seat posts and handlebars.
Bixe 16" Pro Balance Bike for for Big Kids 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 Year Old - No Pedal Sport Training Bicycle
7 used from $89.49
- BEST WAY TO LEARN TO CYCLE: A kids balance bike is a safer, faster and FUNNER way for kids to learn cycling. A no pedal bike lets children master balance and steering first so moving to pedal bike is easy. Big balance bike that is a great transition bike or training bike.
- DESIGNED FOR EVERY CHILD: This is a balance bike for 5 year old up to 9 year old. A balancing bike that’s great for kids who have challenges and experienced riders who love testing their limits. Pink balance bike, green balance bike, purple or blue. Girls balance bike or boys.
- SAFE AND DURABLE: Kids’ balance bikes need to be safe! This kids’ balance bike has been rigorously tested with the weight of larger children and its durability is astounding! Each clamp is tamper-proof, both wheels equipped with safety washers.
- SIMPLE SET UP: There is no need for kids’ balance bikes to be difficult to set up! This starter bike comes partially assembled. The wheels are securely attached and ready to ride. Just slide the seat and handlebars in the right position for your child and clamp it down with the wrench provided.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: If you are not satisfied with the bike, or even the results, please let us know. We pride ourselves on having 100% customer satisfaction and will buy back the balance bike from you if you are not satisfied! We will fix or replace defective parts as well.
Strider - 12 Classic No-Pedal Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 3 Years, Blue
2 used from $141.44
- Learn To Ride - The Strider 12 Classic is a great, unembellished choice for those that want to jump in the pool but aren't quite ready to cannonball. The budget-friendly Strider 12 Classic comes equipped with our no-flat tires, which are ready to take the punishment that only mud puddles and heavy riding can dole out.
- Grows With Your Child - The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 3 years, or a 12- 17 in. inseam.
- Designed For Young Kids - Weighing in at only 3.0 kg (6.7 lbs.), the 12 Classic push bike makes it easy for your little boy or girl to ride and stride. The built-in footrests are perfect for learning to balance and glide.
- Years Of Fun - We know kids put things through rigorous…*ahem*…testing. With the 12 Classic's durable steel frame and puncture-proof tires, you don't have to worry about damage or maintenance, and the adjustable seatpost and handle bars enable the bike to grow with your child.
- It'S More Than Just A Riding Toy - In our quest to turn kids into amazing riders and awesome human beings, we made our Learn-To-Ride Guide available online when you register your child's Strider. Become your little rebel's biggest cheerleader with the best bike out there.
Top balance bikes brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the balance bikes from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the balance bikes I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the balance bikes in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a balance bikes. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a balance bikes. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your balance bikes and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most balance bikess fall within the price range of $ 109.99 to $ 59.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Strider – 12 Sport Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 5 Years, Red.
If you want something medium range, choose Schwinn Toddler Balance Bike, 12-Inch Wheels, Beginner Rider Training, Pink. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Retrospec Cub Kids Balance Bike No Pedal Bicycle
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the balance bikes you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Retrospec Cub Kids Balance Bike No Pedal Bicycle
3. The brand
Buying the balance bikes from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your balance bikes to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a balance bikes from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best balance bikes?
The best balance bikes is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Strider – 12 Sport Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 5 Years, Red
Are there any good deals on balance bikes?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest balance bikes?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Retrospec Cub Kids Balance Bike No Pedal Bicycle
Where can I buy the balance bikes?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best balance bikes
We hope you liked the balance bikess that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,