In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen fisheye lens for mft . We would recommend using Meike Optics MK 6.5 mm f2.0 Fisheye Lens Ultra Wide Angle for MFT as it is available at reasonable price
Top 9 best fisheye lens for mft review:
Meike Optics MK 6.5 mm f2.0 Fisheye Lens Ultra Wide Angle for MFT
- Ultra 190 degree diagonal field of view.
- Multi-coated/ lens construction: 5 groups, 6 lenses
- Focal length: 6.5 mm/ aperture opening: F/2.0-F22.
- Minimum focusing distance of only 10 cm.
- Lens type: mouth-focusing fisheye lens.
7artisans 7.5mm F2.8 II V2.0 Fisheye Lens with 190° Angle of View, Compatible with Olympus and Panasonic MFT M4/3 Mount Cameras
- M4/3 mount Lens: The ultra-wide fisheye lens is designed for M4/3 Mount mirrorless cameras and provides an 15mm equivalent focal length.
- 11 Elements in 9 Groups & Ideal Aperture: Its optical system consists of 11 elements in 9 groups. Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also contributes to the sleek form factor. A 7-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- 2 HOYA Ultra-Low Dispersion Materials & 190° Angle of View: Improve contrast and color rendering in a variety of lighting conditions. Fisheye design renders a 190° angle of view to produce a distinct visual appeal characterized by dramatic distortion and a creative depiction of space.
- Durable, Compact & Portable: Metal body, only weight 0.58lb/265g. Anodizing coloring design, which enhances the lens anti-corrosion, an-dirt functions, and its varnish not easy to removed. Aviation aluminum lens mount & electroplated tungsten steel color, which is resistant to abrasion and corrosion.
- Compatible with GM1 GM5 GM7 GX1 GX7 GX8 GX86 GX9 G1 G2 G3 G5 G6 G7 G9 GH1 GH2 GH3 GH4 GH5 GH5S GF1 GF2 GF3 GF5 GF6 GF7 GF8 GF9 GF10 EPM1 EPM2 E-P1 E-P2 E-P3 E-P5 E-M1 E-M1II E-M5 E-M5II E-M10 E-M10II E-M10III E-PL1 E-PL2 E-PL3 E-PL5 E-PL6 E-PL7 E-PL8 E-PL9
MEKE MK-3.5mm f2.8 Ultra Wide Circular Fisheye Lens for Olympus Panasonic Lumix MFT Micro 4/3 Mount Mirrorless
- Meike Fisheye lens for mirrorless M4/3 mount cameras.Such as:Olympus EM1 M5 M10 EP5 EPL3 PL5 PL6 PL7 Pen-F etc,Panasonic Lumix GM1 GM2 GX1 GX2 GX7 GX8 GF5 GF6 GF7 GH3 GH4 GH5 etc
- Ultra 220 degree diagonal field of view for APS-C size image formats.
- Wide-angle and large aperture: Full-frame Visual angle: diagonal 220° horizontal 220° vertical 220°; Aperture F/2.8~16
- With superior multi-layer nano-coating to reduce flare,the compact size lens body makes it easier to carry and use.
- Sharp images and color contrast : Give you a special experience on astrophotography and Street Photography Meike Wide Angle Fisheye Lens
Venus Laowa 4mm f/2.8 Circular Fisheye Lens for MFT Mount
- Ultra wide-angle 4mm f/2.8 prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides an 8mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited to working in low and difficult lighting conditions.
- Exceptionally wide 210° angle of view along with a circular fisheye design produces a highly distorted image for creative applications as well as the potential to stitch images together for full 360° panoramas.
- Manual focus design offers a minimum focusing distance of 3.1".
- Lightweight and small design makes this lens suitable for use on drones as well as being ideal for VR imaging, action sports filming, or virtual tours.
Rokinon FE75MFT-B 7.5mm F3.5 UMC Fisheye Lens for Micro Four Thirds (Olympus PEN and Panasonic), Black
1 used from $179.95
- 180 degrees angle of view
- 9 elements in 7 groups
- Aperture range F3.5-22
- Minimum focusing distance of 3.5” (0.09m) for enhanced close-up shots
- Approximately 1.9 inches long
Rokinon 8mm f3.5 AS IF MC CSII DH Fisheye Lens with Removable Hood for Olympus and Panasonic Micro 4/3 (MFT) Mount Digital Cameras (HD8M-MFT)
- Manual focus; Aperture range of F/3.5-22
- 10 Elements in 7 groups (1 spherical lens)
- Minimum focusing distance of 12 Inches
- Includes removable hood, lens caps, lens pouch and 1 year Rokinon warranty
- Features improved HD optics for sharper images
MEKE 3.5mm f2.8 220 Degree Manual Focus Circular Fisheye Lens Compatible with Olympus Panasonic Lumix M4/3 MFT Mount Cameras
- Can mount this lightweight (190g) lens on a DJI Inspire drone with X5 series camera to capture some unique drone footage from the sky.
- With the amazing 220° field of view, you can capture very unique photos that exaggerate the difference in size and distance.
- With the 9.5cm minimum focus distance, the lens has a 0.1x maximum magnification, which can capture circular photos with exaggerated distortion and perspective.
- With a durable design and fully metal construction. It is such a small lens that you can put it in your pocket and have it travel with you everywhere and capture the wild wide world.
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable "M mode " or "Release without lens" in the setting of camera
Rokinon CV75MFT-B 7.5mm T3.8 Cine Fisheye Lens for Olympus/Panasonic Micro 4/3 Cameras Black
- Frame Filling 180 Degree Angle of view
- Focuses down to 3.5" (0.09m)
- Geared and uncoupled (declicked) aperture ring and focus ring
- Rokinon Ultra Multi Coated (UMC) Optics
Olympus FCON-P01 Fisheye Converter For Olympus 14-42mm MFT Lens
1 used from $129.99
- Product Type: Camera Lenses
- Package Quantity; 1
- Package Dimensions: 8.636 cms (L) x 6.858 cms (W) x 8.636 cms (H)
- Country of Origin: China
The popular fisheye lens for mft brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the fisheye lens for mft from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the fisheye lens for mft I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying fisheye lens for mft
There are some things you should consider when buying a fisheye lens for mft. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a fisheye lens for mft. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your fisheye lens for mft and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most fisheye lens for mfts fall within the price range of $ 129.99 to $ 159.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Meike Optics MK 6.5 mm f2.0 Fisheye Lens Ultra Wide Angle for MFT.
If you want something medium range, choose Venus Laowa 4mm f/2.8 Circular Fisheye Lens for MFT Mount. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the MEKE 3.5mm f2.8 220 Degree Manual Focus Circular Fisheye Lens Compatible with Olympus Panasonic Lumix M4/3 MFT Mount Cameras
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the fisheye lens for mft you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is MEKE 3.5mm f2.8 220 Degree Manual Focus Circular Fisheye Lens Compatible with Olympus Panasonic Lumix M4/3 MFT Mount Cameras
3. The brand
Buying the fisheye lens for mft from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your fisheye lens for mft to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a fisheye lens for mft from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best fisheye lens for mft?
The best fisheye lens for mft is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Meike Optics MK 6.5 mm f2.0 Fisheye Lens Ultra Wide Angle for MFT
Are there any good deals on fisheye lens for mft?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest fisheye lens for mft?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on MEKE 3.5mm f2.8 220 Degree Manual Focus Circular Fisheye Lens Compatible with Olympus Panasonic Lumix M4/3 MFT Mount Cameras
Where can I buy the fisheye lens for mft?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best fisheye lens for mft
We hope you liked the fisheye lens for mfts that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,