In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen graphic equalizer pedals . We would recommend using BOSS Seven-Band Graphic Equalizer Guitar Pedal (GE-7) as it is our top pick for you
Best graphic equalizer pedals Review :
BOSS Seven-Band Graphic Equalizer Guitar Pedal (GE-7)
2 used from $89.99
- Model# GE7
- The Package Height of the Product is 3 inches
- The Package Length of the Product is 6 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 4 inches
Behringer EQ700 Ultimate 7-Band Graphic Equalizer,Lt Yellow
1 used from $49.99
- Shape your sound and eliminate feedback with 7 bands of equalization
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Wide frequency range from 100 Hz to 6.4 kHz with a powerful 15 dB boost/cut per band
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
BOSS Seven-Band Graphic Bass Equalizer Guitar Pedal (GEB-7)
8 used from $75.99
- 50Hz to 10kHz frequency range specifically designed for Bass
- Full range response, even for five- and six-string basses
- Can be used as a "boost" Or "cut" Pedal using the level control knob
- Great for eletric-acoustic bass applications
Rowin LEF-317B Bass EQ Pedal 5 Band Graphic Equalizer Pedal For Bass Guitar True bypass Metal Shell
- Smallest Bass graphic equalizer pedal in the world
- 5-Band Graphic EQ with master level control
- Frequency Centers: 62.5Hz, 125Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 4kHz
- ±18dB adjustable gain range per band
- ZInc Alloy metal shell,Very small and exquisite,True bypass
Rowin Guitar Equalizer Pedal 5-band Graphic EQ Guitar Effect Pedal
- 5 Band EQ pedal, Each band provides a range of ±18dB to help you find your favorite tone。 Includes the frequency bands: 100Hz, 250Hz, 630Hz, 1.6kHz and 4kHz ±18dB the adjustable range is wide.
- Excellent tone EQ Pedal electric guitar effect pedal with true bypass provide transparent tone,minimize the tone loss to keep the best tone quality.
- Whole aluminium-alloy housing classic stoving varnish finish, stable and strong，beautiful and practical, easy to carry.
- Volume knob for flexible volume adjustment，suitable for any occasion.，true bypass .
- The power adapter of the EQ effect pedal is 9V 500mA DC output is routside of the negative (not included, please buy it at the Rowin Music store), please feel free to contact us for any questions.
AZOR Guitar Pedal 5 Band Graphic EQ Effects Pedal Graphic Guitar Equalizer Distortions Effect Metal Pedal with True Bypass AP-322
- AZOR 5 Band EQ covers all the essential guitar frequencies. Each band delivers a range of ±18dB to help you find your favorite tone.
- The LEVEL knob controls the overall volume. The frequency bands: 100Hz, 200Hz, 400Hz, 800Hz,and 1.6kHz.
- 5-Band equalizer professional guitar pedal. It can be used with bass, synths, and other gear that much work more in a full range of frequencies.
- With durable and stable aluminum alloy shell and mini size, space-saving and suitable for guitarists to carry.Works great for home/apartment practicing.
- AZOR is committed to providing good products and services. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
Tom'sline Guitar EQ Analog 5-Band Equalizer Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Mini Single Effect with True Bypass (AEG-5)…
- SUPER CLEAN SOUND - High quality IC chip and electronics used inside. No noise, no distortion, no hum...
- 5 BANDS EQUALIZER - From bass to middle to treble at frequencies 100Hz, 250Hz, 630Hz, 1.6KHz and 4KHz. Each frequency plus or delete 18dB maximum.
- LEVEL CONTROL - Easy to increase or decrease sound level of equalized output.
- NANO SIZE, BIG SOUND - Only ⅔ of small iPhone size. Beautiful case design looks like a cherish jewelry.
- EASY USE - Compatible to any 9V, negative tip effect pedal power adapters. Absolutely true bypass.
Stax Bass EQ Pedal 5 Band Equalizer Pedals For Bass Guitar With 5 Band Graphic Mini Size True Bypass
- 【5-Band Graphic EQ】With master level control,±18db adjustable gain range per band.
- 【Frequency Centers】62.5hz, 125hz, 500hz, 1khz, 4khz, meet common frequency band requirements
- 【Clear Sound】 No noise. Volume knob for flexible volume adjustment.
- 【Easy Carry】This Equalizer pedal has a small size body, light weight, suitable for out side gigs,powered by a DC 9V adapter (not included in this package)
- 【Solid Quality】True bypass provide transparent tone, durable and sturdy.If you receive an unsatisfactory product, please contact us for a solution.
Boss GE-7 7-Band Graphic Equalizer Pedal with 1 Year Free Extended Warranty
The best graphic equalizer pedals brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the graphic equalizer pedals from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the graphic equalizer pedals I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying graphic equalizer pedals
There are some things you should consider when buying a graphic equalizer pedals. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a graphic equalizer pedals. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your graphic equalizer pedals and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most graphic equalizer pedalss fall within the price range of $ 123.99 to $ 29.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the BOSS Seven-Band Graphic Equalizer Guitar Pedal (GE-7).
If you want something medium range, choose Rowin LEF-317B Bass EQ Pedal 5 Band Graphic Equalizer Pedal For Bass Guitar True bypass Metal Shell. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Tom’sline Guitar EQ Analog 5-Band Equalizer Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Mini Single Effect with True Bypass (AEG-5)…
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the graphic equalizer pedals you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Tom’sline Guitar EQ Analog 5-Band Equalizer Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Mini Single Effect with True Bypass (AEG-5)…
3. The brand
Buying the graphic equalizer pedals from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your graphic equalizer pedals to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a graphic equalizer pedals from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best graphic equalizer pedals?
The best graphic equalizer pedals is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is BOSS Seven-Band Graphic Equalizer Guitar Pedal (GE-7)
Are there any good deals on graphic equalizer pedals?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest graphic equalizer pedals?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Tom’sline Guitar EQ Analog 5-Band Equalizer Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Mini Single Effect with True Bypass (AEG-5)…
Where can I buy the graphic equalizer pedals?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best graphic equalizer pedals
We hope you liked the graphic equalizer pedalss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,