In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen panasonic lenses . We would recommend using Panasonic LUMIX Professional 12-60mm Camera Lens, Leica DG Vario-ELMARIT, F2.8-4.0 ASPH, Dual I.S. 2.0 with Power O.I.S, Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds, H-ES12060 (Black) as it is our top pick for you
Best panasonic lenses Review :
Panasonic LUMIX Professional 12-60mm Camera Lens, Leica DG Vario-ELMARIT, F2.8-4.0 ASPH, Dual I.S. 2.0 with Power O.I.S, Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds, H-ES12060 (Black)
9 used from $665.00
- NANO SURFACE COATING: Professional, high quality LEICA DG VARIO ELMARIT camera lens optics with Panasonic’s Nano Surface Coating to reduce unwanted ghosting and flaring for crystal clear pictures (4 ASPH / 2 UED)
- HIGH SPEED AUTO FOCUSING: Upgraded faster focus tracking via a 240 fps linear motor performs smooth aperture changes so there are no sudden jumps in exposure for improved video performance
- ADVANCED OPTICAL IMAGE STABILIZATION: Panasonic POWER O.I.S. compatible with enhanced LUMIX Dual I.S. 2.0 LUMIX Mirrorless cameras immediately compensates even large camera shake and vibrations for sharp, blur free photos
- STANDARD ZOOM LENS: A 5X optical 24 to 120 millimeter (35 millimeter camera equivalent) focal length with F2.8 4.0 ASPH provides flexible framing from breathtaking landscapes to beautiful, mid telephoto 60 millimeter portraits
- RUGGED HIGH PERFORMANCE DESIGN: Durable metal body camera lens braves the elements in nearly any kind of weather or shooting location (Splashproof / Dustproof / Freezeproof); Minimum Aperture:F22. Extra Low Dispersion (ED) lenses correct chromatic aberration rendering sharp, high contrast images with clear colors from corner to corner
PANASONIC LUMIX G X VARIO II PROFESSIONAL LENS, 12-35MM, DUAL I.S. 2.0 WITH POWER OPTICAL I.S, MIRRORLESS MICRO FOUR THIRDS, H-HSA12035 (2017 Model - USA BLACK) (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Upgraded faster focus tracking via a 240 fps linear motor for improved video performance
- Panasonic POWER O.I.S. compatible with enhanced LUMIX Dual I.S. 2.0 LUMIX Mirror less cameras.
- 3X Optical 24-70mm F2.8 Constant Aperture
- Durability metal body for various weather conditions (Splash proof / Dustproof / Freeze proof)
PANASONIC LUMIX G LEICA DG VARIO-ELMAR PROFESSIONAL LENS, 100-400MM, F4.0-6.3 ASPH., MIRRORLESS MICRO FOUR THIRDS, POWER OPTICAL I.S., H-RS100400 (USA BLACK)
8 used from $1,095.00
- Experience a Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds camera lens design with a significant reduction in size and weight; Up to two thirds smaller and one fifth the weight of comparable DSLR 35 millimeter long zoom lenses
- 100 to 400 millimeter F/4.0-6.3 LEICA VARIO ELMAR high performance lens for nature photography (200 to 800 millimeter 35 millimeter camera lens equivalent), Closest Focusing Distance : FULL:1.3 meter /4.27 feet, LIMIT:5.0 meter/16.4 feet, Maximum magnification : Approx. 0.25x / 0.5x (35 millimeter camera equivalent)
- Ideally suited for the outdoors with a splash and dustproof sealed body. (When combined with splash and dustproof LUMIX G Mirrorless camera models)
- Impressive image stability with integrated LUMIX Power Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S) and LUMIX Dual I.S. camera compatibility
- Integrated rotary tripod mount and built in sliding lens hood; Diagonal Angle of View: 12 degree (Wide) to 3.1 degree (TELE)
Panasonic LUMIX G II Vario Lens, 100-300MM, MIRRORLESS Micro Four Thirds, Power O.I.S, H-FSA100300 (USA Black)
- Updated Panasonic LUMIX 100 300mm zoom lens replaces H FS100300
- 100 300mm F4.0 5.6 (1 ED), closest Focusing Distance : 1.5m / 4.92feet
- Upgraded support for harsh weather conditions (Splash proof / Dustproof)
- Panasonic POWER O.I.S. compatible with LUMIX Dual I.S. 2.0 LUMIX Mirror less cameras.
- Faster focus tracking via a 240 fps linear motor.Diagonal Angle of View:12°(Wide) 4.1°(Tele)
Panasonic LUMIX G Lens, 25mm, F1.7 ASPH, Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds, H-H025K (USA Black)
3 used from $130.23
- Micro Four Thirds a versatile MFT 25 millimeter lens with a natural viewing angle Suitable for a wide variety of occasions (35 millimeter camera equivalent: 50 millimeter)
- F1.7 brightness beautiful background bokeh effect from its large diameter F1.7 aperture
- Super lightweight compact at only 125G/ 2.05 inches Length, Lens construction 8 elements in 7 groups (2 aspherical lenses, 1 UHR lens)
- Photo and video Hybrid photography enabled for both photo and HD video recording with quiet and smooth fast action stepping motor focusing
- Angle of View: 47°
Panasonic LUMIX G LENS, 42.5MM, F1.7 ASPH., MIRRORLESS MICRO FOUR THIRDS, POWER OPTICAL I.S., H-HS043K (USA BLACK)
1 used from $344.99
- F1.7 Large Diameter and Mid Telephoto 85mm Focal Length; Mount: Micro Four Thirds mount
- 31cm Closest Focusing Distance
- POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) / 240fps Drive AF
- Perfect for low light photography with a bright F1.7 aperture.
- Focal Length, f=42.5mm (35mm camera equivalent 85mm)
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm Telephoto Zoom Lens with F3.5-5.6 II ASPH, Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Mount and Power O.I.S. - H-FSA14140 (Upgraded USA Black)
1 used from $778.00
- Upgraded 14-140mm Lens – the LUMIX g Vario h-fsa14140 is an upgraded version of the LUMIX h-fs14140ak 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 (10x) telephoto zoom lens
- Micro four-thirds mount – durable metal MFT mount is compatible with Micro Four Thirds mount cameras, including Lumix g Mirrorless Digital Cameras
- Rugged lens design - durable splash*/dust-resistant construction ideal for heavy field use, while maintaining its stylishly compact and lightweight profile
- Power O.I.S. - Optical image Stabilizer quickly and effectively compensates for small, fast movements even in low-lit situations
- Quality optics - comprised of 14 elements in 12 groups, This lens features three aspherical lenses and two ED (extra-low dispersion) lenses, while efficiently minimizing distortion and chromatic aberration
Panasonic LUMIX S Series Camera Lens, 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 Macro O.I.S. L Mount Interchangeable Lens for Mirrorless Full Frame Digital Cameras
1 used from $1,199.00
- WORKS WITH ALL L-MOUNT FULL-FRAME CAMERAS: L-Mount compatibility makes it an essential, hard-working lens across the LUMIX S series, and beyond.
- A TELEPHOTO LENS THAT ALSO SHOOTS MACRO PHOTO AND VIDEO: Whether you're shooting a landscape or a single flower, this versatile lens provides stunning telephoto capability as well as macro, with max magnification of 0.5x (at 300mm)
- POWERFUL IMAGE STABILIZATION: Flawlessly compensates for hand shake in telephoto shooting and enables 5.5-stop slower shutter speed*
- VIDEO SUPPORT: Excels in video recording performance with suppressed focus breathing
- RUGGED DESIGN: Dust/splash**/freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions
Panasonic LUMIX G X Vario Power Zoom Lens, 45-175MM, F4.0-5.6 ASPH, MIRRORLESS Micro Four Thirds, Power Optical I.S, H-PS45175K (USA Black)
- 90mm-350mm in 35mm equivalent zoom
- Nano Surface Coating technology minimizes reflections at entire visual light range
- POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) integrated into the lens makes it easy to shoot sharp images even in low-lit situations
- Power zoom; Minimum Aperture: F22
The best panasonic lenses brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the panasonic lenses from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the panasonic lenses I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the panasonic lenses in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a panasonic lenses. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a panasonic lenses. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your panasonic lenses and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most panasonic lensess fall within the price range of $ 897.99 to $ 497.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Panasonic LUMIX Professional 12-60mm Camera Lens, Leica DG Vario-ELMARIT, F2.8-4.0 ASPH, Dual I.S. 2.0 with Power O.I.S, Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds, H-ES12060 (Black).
If you want something medium range, choose Panasonic LUMIX G II Vario Lens, 100-300MM, MIRRORLESS Micro Four Thirds, Power O.I.S, H-FSA100300 (USA Black). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm Telephoto Zoom Lens with F3.5-5.6 II ASPH, Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Mount and Power O.I.S. – H-FSA14140 (Upgraded USA Black)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the panasonic lenses you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm Telephoto Zoom Lens with F3.5-5.6 II ASPH, Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Mount and Power O.I.S. – H-FSA14140 (Upgraded USA Black)
3. The brand
Buying the panasonic lenses from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your panasonic lenses to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a panasonic lenses from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best panasonic lenses?
The best panasonic lenses is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Panasonic LUMIX Professional 12-60mm Camera Lens, Leica DG Vario-ELMARIT, F2.8-4.0 ASPH, Dual I.S. 2.0 with Power O.I.S, Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds, H-ES12060 (Black)
Are there any good deals on panasonic lenses?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest panasonic lenses?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm Telephoto Zoom Lens with F3.5-5.6 II ASPH, Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Mount and Power O.I.S. – H-FSA14140 (Upgraded USA Black)
Where can I buy the panasonic lenses?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best panasonic lenses
We hope you liked the panasonic lensess that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,