How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best spare tire mounts for trailers . We would recommend using Carry-On Trailer 628 Spare Tire Carrier, Black as it is a high-quality product
Top 9 best spare tire mounts for trailers review:
MaxxHaul 70214 Powder Coat Black Trailer Spare Tire Carrier
4 used from $19.35
- Holds 4-lug (4 on 4" bolt pattern) and 5-lug (5 on 4-1/2" bolt pattern) trailer wheels and not compatible with 5 on 4-3/4" or 5 on 5" bolt pattern
- Mounts on trailer tongues up to 3 inch wide and 5 inch high
- Angled and raised mount design makes this ideal for boat trailers as well
- Durable powder coat finish to resist rust and corrosion
- Zinc plated mounting hardware
Carry-On Trailer 628 Spare Tire Carrier, Black
2 used from $32.63
- Spare Tire Carrier
- Fits Most Tongue and Trailer Frames. Use for 8",10",12",13",14",15" Tires.
- Fits 4-Lug and 5-Lug wheels, Fits 4" and 4.5" Bolt hole patterns.
- Mounts on up to 4"x4" Tube, 3"x4" Channel, 3"x4" Angle at Upright. Mounts on 2-3/8" Pipe Top Rails.
- No assembly required
Extreme Max 3004.4553 Economy Spare Tire Carrier
- Heavy-duty, welded, reinforced zinc-plated steel construction
- Fits 4 hole rims with 4" bolt circle patterns and 5 hole rims with 4.5" bolt circles
- Designed for front or mid-trailer mounting
- Easy-to-install bolt-on design - No cutting or drilling
- All mounting hardware included - Two-year replacement warranty
ELITEWILL Spare Tire Carrier Zinc Plated U-Bolt Holder Bracket Side Mount for 4 or 5 Lug
- Fitness: Fits trailer frames up to 2" or 3" wide (up to 4" tall), fits up to 15" tires;For 4 or 5 lug wheels (bolt pattern: 4 on 4 or 5 on 4-1/2)
- Package：1 Premium Spare Tire Carrier U-Bolt Bracket with lug nuts;
- Spare tire is mounted along side of trailer (to prevent damage);
Camco Eaz-Lift Spare Tire Carrier | Easily Mounts to Your Trailer to Create an Exterior Spare Tire Mount Location | Fits Trailer Tongues Up to 6" Tall (48474)
3 used from $26.45
- Easily mount to your trailer to create a spare tire mount location
- Fits trailer tongues up to 6" tall and 3.5" wide
- Durable, powder coated steel and zinc-plated hardware
- Easy to install, no permanent mount
- Compatible with 4 lug X 4" diameter hole pattern, 5 lug X 4.5" diameter hole pattern, and 5 lug X 4.75" diameter hole pattern
Lonwin U-Bolt Spare Tire Carrier Holder Bracket Side Mount 4 or 5 Lug
- Trailer U-Bolt Spare Tire Holder Bracket made of grade 8.8 steel,Zinc Plated,beautiful and practical.
- Fits trailer frames up to 2" or 3" wide (up to 4" tall), fits up to 15" tires;For 4 or 5 lug wheels (bolt pattern: 4 on 4 or 5 on 4-1/2). Thread diameter 7/16-20 UNF.
- Put bolt around trailer throat and tighten.Tire is mounted along side of trailer protect.
- The device is very basic, but it fit perfectly around the trailer throat, and also on the tire rim.This carrier easily installs to secure your tires.
- The kit provides the u-bolt and two lug nuts. Thread diameter 7/16-20 UNF.
Spare Tire Carrier Holder Mount Wheel Bracket Rack for 802 Cargo Utility Enclosed Race Trailer,Mount Your Spare Tire Directly to The Wall of Your Trailer Fasten Tire Convenient to Repair and Carry
- Material: Anti-corrosion metal appearance,constructed of heavy duty aluminum.
- Include: Aluminum-constructed bracket with zinc-platted steel nut,2 bolt lengths.Bracket size:8.3 inch length,1.9 inch width and 1 inch high.Long bolt size:6 inch.Short bolt size:4 inch.
- Fits: Most trailer wheels with the hardware included.
- Function: Spare Tire Carrier Holder Mount Bracket mount your spare tire directly to the wall of your trailer,fasten tire.Save precious space.At the same time,it is convenient to repair and carry.
- Installation:Holds tire tight and flush against the inside wall of an enclosed trailer.
Extreme Max 3005.3732 Wall Mount Spare Tire Carrier for Enclosed Trailers,Silver
- Universal fit for most spare trailer tires
- Holds tire tight and flush against the inside wall of an enclosed trailer
- Aluminum-constructed bracket with zinc-platted steel bolts
- Contains two bolt lengths, 4” and 6”, featuring an American 1/2” x 13 full thread
My Rustic Stake Pocket Spare Tire Carrier,Spare Tire Mount Bracket for Trailer,Powder Coat Steel Black, Fits Most 4 & 5 & 6 & 8 Lugs Wheels on 4", 4.5'', 4.75'', 5", 5.5",6" or 6.5" Bolt Patterns
- 【Upgraded Stake Pocket Spare Tire Carrier Fit】: Fits most tongue and trailer frames Compatible with 4 Lug X 4", 5 Lug X 4.5" /4.75“ /5” /5.5", 6 Lug X 5.5" /6.0",and 8 Lug X 6.5" Diameter Hole Pattern.
- 【Universal Compatibility】:This spare tire carrier fits mounts on trailer tongues up to 4 inch wide and 6 inch high stake pockets.
- 【Safe Durable Advantage】: This Stake Pocket Spare Tire mount hold max load up to120 lbs. Durable powder coat finish to resist rust and corrosion.
- 【Easy Installation】: First Spring-sheet lock the Carriage screw and bracket, and then install the tires，You can easily install the cone nuts fixing the tire.Double-nut design prevent one of them from loosing, no fear of losing the tire on the road.
- 【Excellent service】: All mounting hardware and installation instructions induded.If you have any questions, you can contact us, we will help you solve it.
The popular spare tire mounts for trailers brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the spare tire mounts for trailers from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the spare tire mounts for trailers I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Best spare tire mounts for trailers – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a spare tire mounts for trailers. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a spare tire mounts for trailers. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your spare tire mounts for trailers and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most spare tire mounts for trailerss fall within the price range of $ 35.99 to $ 12.64. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Carry-On Trailer 628 Spare Tire Carrier, Black.
If you want something medium range, choose Lonwin U-Bolt Spare Tire Carrier Holder Bracket Side Mount 4 or 5 Lug. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the CE Smith U-Bolt Spare Tire Carrier with Spin On Lock Brackets, 8-3/4″- Replacement Parts and Accessories for Your Ski Boat, Fishing Boat or Sailboat Trailer, 8-3/4″
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the spare tire mounts for trailers you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is CE Smith U-Bolt Spare Tire Carrier with Spin On Lock Brackets, 8-3/4″- Replacement Parts and Accessories for Your Ski Boat, Fishing Boat or Sailboat Trailer, 8-3/4″
3. The brand
Buying the spare tire mounts for trailers from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your spare tire mounts for trailers to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a spare tire mounts for trailers from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best spare tire mounts for trailers?
The best spare tire mounts for trailers is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Carry-On Trailer 628 Spare Tire Carrier, Black
Are there any good deals on spare tire mounts for trailers?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest spare tire mounts for trailers?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on CE Smith U-Bolt Spare Tire Carrier with Spin On Lock Brackets, 8-3/4″- Replacement Parts and Accessories for Your Ski Boat, Fishing Boat or Sailboat Trailer, 8-3/4″
Where can I buy the spare tire mounts for trailers?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best spare tire mounts for trailers
We hope you liked the spare tire mounts for trailerss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,